Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Boring... n upcomings

holidays.. really friggin boring eh... im stuck in da house... my comp cant do games.. i dont anybody to chat with.. even yes it wouldnt be taking up all my boring free time.. aikz...

now i feel rather going to school den staying at home.. all i do at home.. is only... ntg... practically ntg.. i have ntg to do eh... wonder how u ppl spend ur free time... well at da moment i feel like taking up reading.. LOL.. dunno how it came to my mind.. haha.. my house has lotsa lotsa books.. mostly are kiddos n old books.. but most of them are left on da shelf to rot.. lol.. hmm.. i'll see if theres any book tat interests me den.. haha..

holidays.. i've jus registered myself for driving lesson... well.. tat din really matter.. lol.. dont know y.. i jus cincai cincai do it... before tis i was so eager to get a licence.. well.. i'll still be looking forward to it.. hope i dont get any trouble in passing..

well yeah.. next tues i'll be off to pangkor.. kinda anticipating it.. but it would be jus a 3 days trip.. too short i guess.. wished it was like 1 week or so... lol.. impossible.. hahaa.. but before tat.. tis friday is gonna be a dinner for me... i kept my hair long for tis occasion.. lol..ppl say i look good in long hair so i jus followed ppl.. well myself don like long hair to be frank.. it kinda amuses me.. n its hot.. n i always get sick when i have long hair.. tat has been proven from da last posts... cant wait for da dinner to end n get my hair cut short to da pangkor trip.. haha.. short hair would look more masculine rite?? haha..
hmm i still have no idea wad to wear for tis upcoming dinner.. all da while im not a good at clothing stuffs.. wad i wear are jus simple comfortable stuffs.. n i get comments n admonish from my frenz sometimes.. those telling me to wear better lar.. ''how come tis match tis'' stuffs.. lol.. im seriously not good at all these.. so wad to wear tis fri?? gonna crack my head.. if i cant crack it.. i guess i'll go in simple again.. well i hope i make a good choice.. cos da dinner has lotsa gals.. lol.. majority tat i do not even know... lol.. so lets see if theres anybody gonna peep on me.. hahhaa.. feeling like upgrading my sex appeal.. lol.. easier to say.. 'fad hou' adi.. hahhaa..

well.. still its a boring holiday.. boring boring... everynight i get on da comp till very late.. which is not healthy.. very unhealthy.. i prefer school life where i would sleep at 12.. lol... tat would be better.. n i don get to da magnetic screen in front of me so often.. haha..

till next time.. ppl.. geezzzzzz

0 comments: