Monday, April 6, 2009

I dont get it easy..

Monday.. out of da blue moon.. dad woke me up.. 9am.. i was reluctant.. but i was awake... knowing my frenz are enjoying basketball if im not wrong.. i went to bathroom.. shower din work.. there wasnt any water.. i went back to sleep.. 30mins later.. dad came.. n shouted.. yelled.. machine gunned.. damn it.. i couldnt bathe.. n i didnt bathe.. brushed my teeth n washed my face.. n simply dress up..

had a slice of bread.. n had to folo him to work.. had to wear a fully covered shoe.. i hate it.. i drove to da office.. n i got acc's work.. n it was so damn boring... i hate office work.. i prefer moving around..

1 sumthing.. got home n had lunch.. n i was really reluctant to go again... i told my mum bout it.. how i dislike.. but i knew dad will be forcing.. at last.. i made my stand.. i didnt wanna go.. i wanted to rest.. n go for taekwondo at night.. n besides he doesnt come back early.. time will be very tight.. n dad came feiry.. total cannon blast.. boom..

''dont come and ask me for anything next time, u dont get anything in studies, prepare to go form 6'' tats wad he said... so its a big boom.. u get wad i mean.. he doesnt listen to anybody.. he jus wants things tat he wants.. he doesnt think out of da box.. think how others feel..

so da very afternoon.. i slept whole day.. n night came.. 2 of us nvr talked at all.. we'd nvr want to look at each other..

tats wad happened a year ago with my 2nd bro in my shoes.. dad wont be in any good mood.. n same goes to me..

0 comments: