Wednesday, September 23, 2009

been quite a while

hahaa.. its been quite a while since i've updated eh.. felt like leaving my blog to die liao.. and dont think there are any visitors also.. lolz..

so.. im currently at my home.. with my lappy.. downloading the stupid antivirus thanks to the slowest internet connection on earth.. hahaa...

fyi.. i've been dealing with my lappy these few days.. formatting and installing.. all over over over again.. aikz.. im using win7 adi.. hahaa.. which im quite satisfied.. love da GUIs... but.. bluescreen happening.. aikz.. wonder whats wrong.. and graphic drivers too.. another problem..

hmm.. so.. im back at my home.. shud be resting well.. but im not.. hahaa.. well... all my brothers.. all are back.. family reunited with hari raya.. hahaa.. how irony.. lolz.. been hanging with my bro alot.. and hes bought a new lappy too.. same price as mine... lolz.. but diff model lar..

hmm.. went out for a few gatherings.. and waiting the 'day' to come.. hahaaa.. which is tmr.. lolz... and i made a new specks.. gonna get it on friday.. a chelsea specks.. lolz.. not a chelsea fan thou.. but too bad.. the specks is nice.. hahaa..

so basically ntg much i write.. couldnt find transport back to kl... got a bus ticket on sunday.. hope there wont be much delays ler... and can arrive safely to campus.. which will be darn packed for sure edi.. hahaa... looking forward thou..

hee.. i'll end here lor..

2 comments:

yaoyao said...

i know wat's GUI!!!!! praise me praise me!!! =DDD

yIPp!E said...

lol... soo happy...