Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Specky experience...

well well well.. 4th post.. haha


oh ya.. i change my specks too.. but i kinda hated it... lol... it has caused lotsa prob in not even a weeks time... firstly.. talk about da process of getting tat specks.. it was a tues i still rmb... well i told my mum to get a new specks for me n after lunch off we went... den we went to da first shop... there was lotsa choices.. but none of them suited me... they are either too flashy or too unique to me... i was planning to get a normal.. kinda plain specks but nice one too... weird kind of taste eh... 2 contrasting stuff... but wadever.. so we ended up with nothing so we went to da 2nd shop... da shop was small... not much choices at all... but my mum insisted on tryin some of them... den da sales... somehow figured out my mum's taste... got a specks.. my mum was like.. feel in love when first seeing it... she was actually determined to get tat one already... but i don really like it... but den my mum said don waste time choosing around... shes like in a hurry... den i tried it on... n it feels alrite... da guy quickly offered a package price.. n my mum... jus sapu it...
lol...

den it was da day i got my glasses... wearing it tat time... was kinda weird feeling.. i din care much... alas... da 2nd day.. problems start to arise... da side supports werent comfortable to me... so i went to da shop... got it altered... but still feels weird.. ahh din care much bout it... i was in a hurry... den da 2nd day.. again i went to get it altered... aiyah.. still cant satisfy me. dang... i don care much.. I thought of wearing da old one all da time n wear da new one when i need to see far stuffs... den it was today.. i cant bear da specks liao... i went to da shop to alter again... tis time tat guy kinda did good but still cant satisfy me... i don care much liao.. jus wear it bah... haiz... den dinner time... i felt itchy on my nose... i tried to rub with my shirt... da nose support thing went off... grrrr... really hate tis specks liao... tis specks is like a bad luck for me... giving me more troubles.. I'll try to post some pics of it later bah... now late adi...

yippe off luuu

0 comments: