Thursday, July 2, 2009

3 days left

haha.. can u believe its thursday already?? lolz.. this means its 3 days left till im going off.. lulz... yay... cant wait for saturday!

had my hair cut today.. wednesday lar.. lolz.. no pics guys.. went to a salon in my housing area.. rm5 cut.. 2 bucks compared to the town where i used to go.. da salon was empty.. im da only customer.. well half way cutting came a elderly man.. hmm.. ntg much to say.. but the cut wasnt that good.. not that tidy.. and not short enuf.. i wasnt wearing specks.. and i couldnt see how long was it.. it happens to me everytime.. aiseh.. well.. i guess its gonna last me for another 3 months till another cut..

and i skipped my supposedly last training.. ah.. i was lazy to attend training.. wadeva..

tues, went for a small gathering meant for me.. lolz.. but da people who were there.. were just a few.. nai woon, yau weng, ivan, hui lin and chooi lian.. at yeolde english.. chit chats and some gay talks haha.. nothing relates me into da topic.. i was just a listener.. saw my cousin there..

at night had some uno sessions on facebook with nai woon, chooi lian, and ivan..

hmmm.. theres still things im havent fulfill.. a makan session which my fren wanted me to go.. but wonder what is his planning.. a yum cha session with a fren.. but not replies from her yet.. lolz.. and i havent pack up.. lolz.. so.. gonna be last min work.. n i havent got myself a laptop.. i guess wont be getting one that soon.. though is sucks not being able to get online.. my phone.. cant do much.. light browsing tats all..

ahh.. really wonder how is nottingham.. the place.. everything.. cant wait to go adi leh.. anticipation.

haha a pic for u guys who says my blogs boring.. well.. its still boring rite?? hahaa


0 comments: