Monday, July 6, 2009

Arrival

yay.. guess wad readers. im in nottingham already.. haha... malaysian campus.. not UK one lar..

haha.. arrived in sat.. after a lunch of satay in kajang.. lolz.

lemme see.. im using the IT labs computer.. theres alot of computer.. but jus walking over and sitting here for hours dont seem normal.. haha.. if any of u guys need to chat or wanna chat with me.. haha just gimme a msg and i'll go online.. lolz..

well.. first impression of nottingham.. haha.. AWESOME.. lolz.. they building.. structures.. places.. woots nice..

arrival at nottingham.. i got into the office and straight away to my room.. FYI, im in a twin sharing room but my roommate isnt here yet.. so im owning the whole room.. haha.. hopefully.. it stays on.. lolz.. met a perlis friend which was a housemate.. haha.. he said.. the chances of the empty place not occupied is barely 0%.. lolz.. means most probably it will be occupied.. haha.. hope i get a good one.. well.. da guy told me lotsa stuffs.. haha.. hes quite good looking too.. he was an engineering student but he changed to business stream.. so tats about it.. haha

im staying at the end of my wing. Im in Tioman hall.. the place is quite convinient. the sports complex is just behind my room. some 300 meters away lar.. haha.. wahts available?? almost everything!
and everything is FREE.. of course.. its paid on the fees la.. haha.. theres a gym, swimming pool, football field.. futsal.. basketball courts.. cricket.. volleyball.. squash.. tennis.. haha.. i might take up squash later on.. lolzz syok lar man.. haha..

but i guess later on when i stay much longer i'll find it boring.. thats what my perlis friend said.. haha.. hopefully.. i dont get bored.. and we have free buses out to kajang ktm where we get to travel around.. i'll be exploring myself ba.. haha.. hopefully.. dont get lost.. wonder if i shud do the exploring on my own or wait with some friends.. haha..

this place is quite outskirts.. without a car u cant do anything.. lolz.. but the good thing that its quite chilling... outskirts.. nice.. well.. everythings looking good here. haha.. looking forward for my class now.. hopefully.. it wont let me down and i wont let myself down..

guess its da end.. gotta get going for lunch edi.. haha.. i dont have pics here.. aiseh... no pic uploaded... wonder when im getting a laptop.. adious ppl!

0 comments: