Sunday, August 30, 2009

hmmm..

hahaa.. i seriously dont know what to write..

im currently in ipoh now.. back to my 5 yrs old desktop computer.. transferring files and softwares to my lappy.. lolz.. it has taken me da whole day.. and it will be done shortly.. hahaa..

well.. if u guys notice.. in my facebook profile.. my relationship status has been changed.. im not single anymore.. im taken.. not available.. hahaa.. wonder what u guys feel about this.. lolz.. u wanna know whos taken me? go search in fb lor.. hahaa..

hmm.. another 3 more weeks.. semester is going to end ler.. and a big holiday for me.. 1 week.. hahaa.. considered big i guess.. and.. hopefully.. i'll have my first make out with her.. hahaa u know who.. hehee

soo.. now im still with assignments and homeworks.. its all endless.. haiz..
hope this sem gonna end very soon.. and end with flying colour i hope so.. and no more malaysian studies as well... but then.. moral studies is coming...

hahaa.. cant really think of anything to update about.. guess i'll leave it here.. hahaa

0 comments: