Saturday, August 15, 2009

my situation

hmm.. its like sooo long since i've updated my blog.. hahaa.. partly.. its already buried under da grave.. just that im diggin it back up.. lolz..

soo.. how am i going on.. i'd say.. still okay.. but not so okay... hahaa.. im bombarded with assignments, lab reports, tutorials and exam...

can u guys imagine?? 4 weeks has passed.. 1 month.. full im already outta my house.. 1 month i've not been with my bad.. hahaa..

well.. i'd say.. i really miss home.. who doesnt.. fuuhhh.. its really tiring living by myself.. everything is managed by myself.. and the worst thing.. is that im using all the blood and sweat of both my parents.. everything its not my own.. and what im doing it just spending theirs..

well.. what i can do.. is to score well.. try to save their money.. maintain the high achievers scholarship.. haiz..
but da problem now.. im stressing myself too much into achieving so.. its a tough job.. i don feel im capable.. i really liked my old style.. getting lazy.. everything just do last min... everything is easily managed.. and i can just do fine.. up to my expectation.. but now trying to do better then my expectation.. which.. im stressing myself..

im catching with my work.. im gonna have to change.. i cant procrastinate adi.. i have to chg edi leh.. hope.. i can change.. i can do better.. i can maintain the scholarship.. do the best i can.. but not to force myself too much.. hope.. i could just be what is best for me lar..

really cant say much.. im busy with my homework and assignments.. etc.. everything.. it just sucks.. UK education system is tough.. ahhh

i wanna get thru this fast.. as soon as possible..

0 comments: