Friday, November 13, 2009

Time Machine.. lolss

facebook.. connects people right?? hahaa.. its such a nice place to see photos.. info.. people.. old friends.. hahaa.. but it makes me think back of the memories.. and [ ] (no vocab to describe) me.. lolz..

ahh.. spent some time.. looking at the pics.. old friend.. ah.. secondary school lar.. hahaa.. my old school.. lolz.. uniform.. they look so.. memorable.. hahaa.. i wished i could travel back and forth anytime i want.. hahaa.. get into the setting i want.. lolzz..

ah... i miss them.. everything back then.. uni life.. seems so boring after all.. hahaa..

it aint easy letting it off as just saying.. lolz.. nvr thought i'd feel like this at this time.. lolz.. i aint that good in letting go either.. hahaa.. c'mon yippie.. move on lor.. lolz..

conclusion: facebook emofies me.. lolz... ahhhhhhh..

crappy... XD

p/s: miss u guys who been thru Sam Tet with me..

0 comments: