Thursday, November 12, 2009

Whats people and life all about??

ah.. suddenly i just feel like voicing out... ahh.. i couldnt find nobody to chat with.. with ppl i want to...

ah life.. people.. i've been thru quite a lot i'd say.. seen a lot.. been with a lot of people.. and its just common... for people to mix with people right.. and mostly.. we all want to mix with people that are 'perfect' in such a way.. has all the attributes a perfect human should have.. almost perfection.. ah.. i guess.. and in Uni.. theres so much people i'd see they 'perfect'.. ah.. felt so intimidated.. they tend to get the first attention.. they leave something behind to everyone.. a mark that makes somebody to remember..

i find people.. so simple minded.. its the good and they go for it.. sometimes i wonder.. if they are really truthful or they just wanna get something from the person.. at time.. i wonder how the person who has all the attention feel about.. he has all the attention.. does he feel happy or safe? so many people around him.. is he able to get along well with all... haha..

ahh.. im just crapping.. lolz.. well.. some people form what i see.. are just great actors... and they get attention too.. hmm.. it seems to be they're just too fake to get along with.. i might be wrong.. but well.. god knows whos right and whos wrong.. well.. i just get to myself..

as for me.. most of u guys would know.. im da loner kind eh.. haha.. im just quiet from the outside.. i dont mix around too much.. i dont speak too much too.. unless u know me in person.. which.. i dont think anyone here in da uni knows.. hahaa.. should i change.. should i not? lolz.. at time.. thinking about human minds.. its better to keep a distance.. for the people i know.. i do my own judgment on them.. well.. so far.. none fails me yet.. and i hope it wont fail me at all.. heheee..

ahh.. people in life.. whats the purpose.. everyone has their own evil in them... lolz.. they all think about themselves rather than others.. i guess.. its really a truth.. hahaa.. i get the same feeling at times too.. when im selfish for myself.. hehee.. but somethings.. some are just soo selfish i'd say.. they do everything for themselves.. putting the blame.. shaming others.. and they nvr thought of what they did is correct.. and yet.. they succeed on me ba.. hahaa.. im just bored to deal with these kind of people.. let them put da blame.. ah who cares.. i know im fine.. and those who can judge.. should know i guess.. hate to protect myself from all these.. guess that one of the reasons ppl have no confidence in me.. lolz..

im just acting to myself in uni.. what a diff me.. ppl see me as.. hmm.. funny, stupidly, cool maybe lan ci i'd say.. hahaa.. nobody know whats made of me.. hahaa.. wonder if i could find a friend who really understands me.. shares with me.. hahaa.. its gonna be so great to talk with him or her.. hahaa.. ahh... god knows.. weee.. yippie.. ur gonna be somebody.. lolz..

gimme a breaK!

signing off~~ huhuuu

0 comments: