Saturday, April 17, 2010

life goes on..

one word Im thinking of right now... SUCKS..

god knows why and what..

if u guys were to see my fb profile.. its been single for a few days..

and guess what.. i denied that it was true.. but yeah.. its true.. for like.. half a day..

I was really a single person for half a day.. and went on back to relationship soon after that..

I have to say.. why does this happen to me..

I feel like relationship thingy is too much for me.. I dont know if I can bear with it.. Maybe its not my time yet.. tooo soon for me.. im too fragile.. but.. she is more fragile than I am..

well.. guess I have to keep on going.. giving all my best to her.. I fell for her.. as well as for others.. no doubt.. I suck myself..

Heck.. This sucks.. life goes on..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only lasted for few days? I didn't realized it until your teacher told me. Lol. Hey Yippie, stay strong. :)

yIPp!E said...

hahaa.. yea.. so sucks eh.. lol.. what to do..

Anonymous said...

How are you recently? So long didn't talk to you ady..

yIPp!E said...

hahaa.. me.. okok la.. haha.. yeah.. wonder where have u been.. lol..msn also tarak online.. or maybe appear offline?

Anonymous said...

I think not online better than I do. Esp when i can't talk to you. LOL. Nanti your girlfriend dont likey. Hehe. I'm still in Sg. :)