Monday, June 28, 2010

Miserably Hectic

Its been 2 days of hectic work.

Been working my ass off for the past 2 days until my rest day which starts today. Dinner has not been too good. Too busy, too many ppl, too many fussy customers, too many dishes, too many things in mind.

Yesterday was a full moon in Yellowstone. A bunch of us went to Red Rock Trail which most of u guys wouldnt know to see the moon and the stars. What do I feel, looking at the moon just makes me think of something.

Is the other person looking at the moon too? Thats how we can see each other. Thats a naive thinking I had last time which I would tell my gf. How funny it was. But when I looked at the moon, sadness falls down on me. I am not too sure what I was thinking but I have no idea what to do. What was my decision. No idea..

Back in the kitchen, where I work. I still bring the Tupperware water bottle with me. And on that day I dropped the tumbler, and it broke. There was a slight crack on the plastic how weird. It feels shattered. Feels heart broken.. I dont wanna have that.. I wanna fix it back.. After work, I was still thinking in my mind.. What if it happens again.. I would not be able to take it anymore.. I have no idea..

I am basically lost. Everyday, I wake up in the morning aimlessly doing nothing and I get to work and I rest and back to work. My deadline is 3 days away. I am still lost. Should I consult anyone at all? Or should I just leave myself in what I am. Lost till the end. I seriously have no idea.

6 months.. That was long.. and it was memorable.. To forget you is not going to happen.. But staying in the darkness is what I am going through..

I am Lost.

0 comments: