Saturday, June 26, 2010

Regret

Sometimes, when we are together. I do wish we break up. Sometimes which we do, we get back really quickly.. The worst break was like 6 hours.. But we got back together.

Ever since, I thought about our future, I knew things like this would happen once more.. it will be never ending. You are just too sensitive, thinking too much and worrying too much.. everything I did was too little for you.. You need more convince, which I am just not always giving you the amount you want.

Regret? Yes? No? The true answer.. Yes and No. Yes for Loving you.. No for better life for the both..

No one will ever get the best of both worlds.. You have what she does not have.. and she does not have you have.. I love the both of you. But Im just in the middle of nowhere.. Decisions is not my field.. There is nothing I can decide. There is nothing I can have, I should have. I should just take whatever I should have.. Not to take anything for granted without working on it.

Regret is something meaningful yet meaningless

0 comments: