Thursday, November 27, 2008

exam is over.... things i realised..

tanggal 27th november 2008.. SPM 2008 is over.. me.. a candidate for SPM.. if free of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.. but still havent get da result lar.. lol..

well... i actually.. cant believe.. its over.. really unbelievable tat im not gonna see my frenz liao.. last day of school... whoa.. will i ever step into da school anymore.. well i hope not..
ahh. today last paper.. n was a unhappy paper as well.. everyone shud be delighted.. but nobody is as excited as wad we have always wanted to be after da exams.. wonder y... nobody shouts.. no screams.. ntg.. everyone jus walked out da exam hall as if ntg happened.. its over man!! over adi!! but nothing reallly happened.. lol.. wad happened ehh...

talk about todays paper ba... est.. damn.. i couldnt finish da essay.. my time management wasnt good... i guess lack or practice is da prob... 45min for a 4 paged long essay is certainly not enuf... maybe i din time myself well.. n so i missed out da conclusion... i was really really not in mood when da exam was over.. ppl were smiling.. having a ''phew''.. be me.. frustrated.. worried look.. haiz.. i wanted A for tis.. A A A A A A A A A A .... i wan AAAAA for est... arhhh.... god.. help me.. i wan A.....................

haiz.. wad i aimed for spm.. 10A's.. my phone stated.. A's... but now.. i think it would most probably be 9 only... i hope wad i hoped for will be granted.. but still most importantly.. i don wanna get into form 6.. i wan scholarships.. i don wan my parents to spend money on me anymore.. like my 2 bros.. they did not burden my parents.. n i cant be da one who burdens my parents... arrggh... i don wan.... if i have no choice.. form 6 is gonna greet me...

so wad i realised thruout tis stage? spm? 11 yrs of education? hmm..
well one thing i relised tis morning.. da school textbooks are very interesting to read. LOLZ!
da pics, da words, everyhting is in an interesting way. unlike reference books.. they are all cramped up.. numbers in sequence.. n all are da syllabus.. well da textbooks have like various corners tat give various info lol.. haha kinda regretted not utilising all those books..lol

n da 2nd thing.. i realised tat i have been under malaysian education for da past 11yrs.. whoa.. cant imagine tat it ended now.. well.. wad to say bout it.. malaysian education.. to me... ''shucks''? think so.. da system.. everything.. is like against ppl who arent bookworms.. n they only cater bookworms which feast on books only.. haha.. if ur a book worm.. u can swallow da whole book.. distinction is urs adi.. tats wad i think.. haha.. don fire me.. n hope da government doesnt see tis.. if not i'll be in ISA.. under akta keselamatan dalam negara.. whoa.. im really a MORAL SIFU eh.. hahaha.. to: anak murid, rmb ISA is tat akta lol..

hmm.. wad to say ler.. well.. i get it into another post.. diff title

0 comments: