Friday, November 14, 2008

NO idea...

haiz... exam gone by for 3 days.. 4 subjects are down.. 7 yet to come.. tough ones i guess.. science.. add math.. chinese.. est... those which i dont normall score in my school exams.. but ppl said getting an A is very easy... wonder if its true.. but still i do to my very best n make sure i know everything.. but i cant seem to tackle everything.. except for mathematics.. da paper is over n im damn sure its gonna be an A1..

well... its a short break for us... till next tues.. well not really a break i guess.. certainly not for me.. i have yet to touch those incoming subjects.. which is gonna be so scary.. in such a short time.. i gonna have to study everything... will i be able to do it.. haiz.. nobody knows.. perhaps god knows n HE decides.. i seriously hope he decides tat im gonna get 10A's for me.. really hope.. pray... arggh...

these few days of break havent been good to me.. my mum give me lectures.. she sees me laying on da bed or with my phone most of da time.. she said i aint studying at all.. HELL NO!.. ive been struggling.. but i cant keep on going... so i gave myself a break.. n most of da time.. she sees me with my break time.. tats da cause.. well today i got a rough seriously rough lecture form her... from da morning... n den dinner time.. double blow for dinner time.. dad added some lines of his again.. rough ones again... haiz... i certainly hope tis is gonna be over.. 2 weeks... i'll have to endure...

for now.. ive been on chemistry which will be on da next thurs.. chemistry is my worst subject of all.. not counting in chinese... i seriously dont und those stuffs... its like too complicated to me.. im like thinking too much too far.. ppl say its jus very easy.. da basics of chemistry.. for me.. i keep thinking.. for tis chapter i learn tat tis is how it works.. but in other chapters... i cant seem to apply wad i learnt in da previous chapters.. i wonder wads wrong.. am i really tat weak to und them... or its jus every chapter doesnt have relation.. for for those formula.. blah blah blah.. damn i hate to see those equations.. da equation is da root of all answers.. tak tau equation.. BYE to u... n now ive been having difficulties studying it.. i cant jus study n read.. i wanna und.. apply to everything.. but i cant seem to do it.. tat kinda lags my time.. keep thinking of it.. haiz... y da hell im like tat.. pls.. help me..

n one more thing.. my freaking phone is giving me all da prob... i dont know y i kept playing da games when studying... its like 10 mins relaxation.. but sometiems its gone to 1 hour!! damn.. wad can i do.. i dont wanna delete them... n i dont wanna play them... anyone can help me in tis... keep my eye still on da books.. da notes.. n not da freaking phone.. arrgghhh...

i wan my mind to be cleared!! cleared!! no mind no mind.. i dont wan my mind to conquer me.. i wan myself to conquer me.. i wanna overcome myself.. 10A's!!!!!!

0 comments: