Thursday, November 27, 2008

hm.. incoming activities?

hmm.. long break.. really a long break.. well.. its 5 month holidays at least for me.. a guy whos jus finished his spm.. which he thinks he did well.. but is da result really tat he hoped for.. he does not know.. it would be revealed in da next 6 months after his long break..

ah well.. wad hes gonna do for da break... first things first.. get a liciense first.. haha.. but still dunno when would he be getting.. lol..
well before spm ended.. i was actually asked.. by my mum to help out at my dad's office... but i didnt wan.. cos its almost da worst job in da world.. no pay.. no entertainment.. everyday on da comp.. typing.. tats all.. tats wad my dad did to his 2nd son.. which is my bro.. which caused him to be rebellious.. n so.. last holidays da hse broke into a cold war.. hooo...

well tis year.. i dont know.. i really don hope tat.. i wished i could do some other simply jobs.. where i could meet more ppl... learn something.. hmm.. ive been thinking of getting a job in da bakery.. i wanna learn how to bake bread.. i love bread... hahaha. i was inspired by a blog which da blogger makes cupcakes.. they are so tantalizing.. kinda made me feel like making them.. for wad purpose?? lol.. learn sumthing tat no boys would learn.. haha tats partially an idea which ran thru my mind.. but still da love of learning some skills still takes up most of my choice.. haha wonder if theres any shop who would hire a guy who wants to learn how to bake n he does not have ANY experience at all.. lol.. wonders.. i hope got lol.. if anybody knows.. inform me.. haha...

well now.. talk bout my upcoming stuffs.. well.. pangkor would be my first activity of da holidays.. lol.. kinda looking forward to it n not looking forward to it at da same time.. activites pull me in but with my non-sociable skills.. i might be bored to death.. n also my parents.. which complains alot.. well.. activites there.. repelling? dunno if its spelled right, snorkelling.. ive done before.. kayaking!! one of da most anticipated.. hope i enjoy my time there.. lol.. well.. hope it would turn out to be a good trip.. good experience i guess.. n maybe get myself to be mroe sociable.. proactive like somebody says?? lol.. wil be be leveled up after da trip? hahah

hmm i think im outta ideas adi eh.. lol till next time lar.. readers.. see ya.. im damn bored...

0 comments: