Thursday, February 26, 2009

2nd driving lesson..

i guess tis would be short... cos its ntg much adi.. but jus wanted to crap out..

so my driving lesson was on da tues.. 4 to 6.. while waiting.. i played game on da comp.. till mum shouted out.. duh.. she wasnt in good mood.. n me too.. kinda argued.. haiz.. she drove me to da school..

so i met my sifu.. n we drove.. up hill.. some warm ups.. den it time for me to learn parking.. 3 point turns.. well. i feel tat tis is kinda tough... to turn da steerings how many times.. so rmb da steps.. its kinda hard remembering them... aiseh.. i jus hate all these.. driving on da street is wad tat matters... n easiest..

well.. tis time driving on da streets.. route A B C once.. problems? one.. i couldnt focus infront when i look at da side mirrors.. instructor had to brake for me at da point.. he says.. if he lets me go alone.. sure i've banged someone.. aikz.. so.. besides tat.. ntg much happen.. im better at viewing side mirrors.. n im speeding like hell.. im driving 60's.. lol.. i jus cant bear seeing such a big gap in front of me.. n cars queing behind me..

so.. 6 hours left.. haiz.. next lesson same time.. tues.. 4 to 6.. traffic jamming time.. ppl going back after work.. good time for training huh... hahaa

0 comments: