Wednesday, February 4, 2009

wad im up to..

i'll start tis off with 3rd jan 2009.. 12.00am..

well.. i was in my uncle's house for da ''pai tin gong'' ceremony.. hokkien tradition if u guys know..
and sugar cane is da main thing.. which my dad told da story to my aunt.. some hokkien ancestors.. hid in da sugar cane farm to avoid dunno wad.. lol.. n tats y sugar cane is da main thing for tis ceremony..

well.. da ceremony shud begin at 12.00am sharp.. over the years.. it had been da same.. but tis year.. it went different.. it rained.. n to rain during chinese new year is quite rare.. but its happening tis year.. izzit an effect of global warming?? seems like a bad sign.. huh...

well.. da rain stopped after a while.. n da ceremony began at 12.20am.. so it was all da praying n burning.. chit-chatting.. and roast pork feasting.. after all is done.. its time to pack n tidy up.. well.. tis time.. i helped out again.. out of no reasons.. im becoming a good helper.. well.. after all da tidying.. bla bla stuffs.. cleaning.. uncles.. relatives.. started to gamble.. they were playing blackjack again.. well.. da stake.. as high as rm50.. some as low as rm 1.. haha.. big diff eh.. well.. i was jus observing them.. n dad too.. observing n giving some comments.. laughters..

later.. my dad joined in.. n everybody was like.. whoa... lol.. uncle hong ling they call them.. they said they have nvr seen uncle hong ling gambling.. n my uncle even said.. go check if its snowing outside.. lol.. because its soo rare tat they see my dad gamble.. lol.. even myself.. nvr thought he would go in.. well.. he gambled rm5 only.. well.. my mum even suspected tat my dad was drunk.. cos of da thing he said.. hes like letting out da kiddo side in him.. lol.. but for me.. i didnt really know wad to feel.. feeling sien.. n bit delighted to see my dad in himself.. well.. it all ended at 3 am.. n we got back home around 3.40am..

i wasnt really tired.. cos i had my afternoon nap da day before.. so.. i got home.. n got online for a while.. n at around 4.58am.. i went to bed..

well.. at 11 sumthing... i was awaken by my mum.. asked me to configure da internet connection.. after doing so.. i got back to my bed.. i din really sleep.. not in deep sleep... i rolled n rolled.. having short dreams.. kinda like going into dream myself.. self imagination.. n it all lasted till 1pm.. i woke up.. took my bath.. n got down for my breakfast-lunch.. had da noodles packed from tis early morning... n guess wad.. its not properly heated up.. not long enuf.. well.. i jus ate like nobodys business.. n den as usual.. i read da newspapers.. n im finding nothing interesting day by day.. den online..

well.. da first thing i went to was my gmail box.. shell replied me.. about da scholarships... well kinda glad that they replied.. they are efficient too... n it started all my scholarship searches.. scrambling for info.. reading them.. contacting.. deciding.. thinking.. well.. its quite frustrating at tis stage.. to decide something ur gonna have to bear with for da rest of ur life.. ur future job.. ur salary.. etc etc.. all da stuffs.. to be decided in 1 month time.. n its gonna be da end of tis lifestyle.. well.. looking forward to an end... but im hoping for a well laid road for me.. n not a road tat i'll have to choose which im not clear of wads ahead.. haiz.. i've made up my mind i guess.. engineering is wad im taking.. but still. wad engineering.. haiz...

well.. chatted with my anak murid who went online.. was kinda depressed at tat moment.. about furthering studies.. bla bla etc.. thinking of my future.. huh.. but den.. all da msn ink msgs started.. n da drawings.. tats all i did.. draw.. haha.. i din think of anything.. jus drew some shit up.. well.. in da mean time.. i realised my eyes started to swell... i didnt really take care of it.. i thought it would last jus for a while..

well.. 6.55pm i guess.. da time i went off.. i took my bath n went down.. i was feeling tired.. nearing to fall asleep while watching tv.. den i had my dinner.. 1 plate full of fried rice.. den after da meal.. followed with a mandarin orange.. as i was feeling tired.. i jus got to da bed.. read readers digest.. n fell into slumber.. with da lights still on... mum would definitely kill me if she sees tat.. well.. at 11.30pm.. i woke up.. my stomach was feeling bad.. grumbling.. went to toilet.. came out.. n told mum about it.. well.. she n my aunt had tat too.. same stomach.. n my aunt diarhoea.. even worse.. n 3 of us.. discussed.. n concluded.. tat da afternoon-lunch noodle was da cause.. n my aunt even had it for dinner.. so she had more serious case.. well.. my left eye was swollen... i guess due to da poisoning-allergic..

well.. they went to sleep.. but i stayed up with readers digest.. with my stomach feeling so so.. but i was feeling hungry.. so i jus grabbed cereals with milk.. n while writing tis.. i went to toilet again.. poo... lol.. tats all for my day...

and thru tis issue of RD.. 105 diet tips.. i jus simply read thru while poo-ing.. lol.. 2 things got to me.. always have a bottle of water with u.. n nvr skip meals.. especially breakfast.. both tips.. im not really doing it.. so.. i'll start to adapt myself with it now.. ah well.. i shall take a sip of water now.. haha..

p/s: guys n gals.. reading my blog.. i realised tat i use lotsa '..' at da end of like a few words.. are they annoying? are u ppl comfortable with tat or shud i change.. leave me ur comment eh..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon la sifu =)

~tou dai jai..