Monday, March 30, 2009

A me in current self

JPA interview is i tis coming friday.. 3rd of April.. an important day ba..

myself.. i've not been with myself.. thoughts are much more surronding me.. im with my inner self i guess... loneliness i would say.. im not sure wad reason is tat.. i jus felt to be lonely.. alone.. i cant tell u guys da reasons.. well... i guess.. its jus me.. i'd chose not to share to anybody but to myself.. i guess its better to be with myself ba.. none involved.. might be a good thing.. n im hoping no more outings for tis week.. i'd like to be with myself..

guess its God who wants me to get myself prepared for da interview.. he doesnt want any further distractions for me.. lol.. tats one outcome tat i made much to my loneliness.. lol... hehe hope it helps..

its jus a moody post well.. im not sure when i'll recover from tis.. haha..

0 comments: