Friday, March 13, 2009

SPM results day..

its been a long waited day for 400000 plus ppl in malaysia.. 12th march.. came at last.. announcement of SPM results..

so i woke up around 9.. sms replied ppl's sms.. all bidding good luck to me.. haha.. den i called wilson to ask for a trip to school... arrived around 10.20am.. been waiting for like 1 hour and 45 mins.. n results are finally out.. wads my feel.. i really dont know.. da senior assistant is announcing da names of those who scored n did well.. names were from 1st n 2nd classes only.. how i wished my name was announced.. den our teachers came.. lined up.. awaiting my turn.. da senior assistant kept on announcing.. some 4th class ppl's name started to appear but not 3rd class.. which im in.. den da one guy from my class.. which we all knew he would score.. got his name announced.. by tat time.. he havent got his results yet.. n he was so shocked.. haha.. classmates were congratulating them.. but im still listening to da announcement of names.. at last.. i heard tat.. KAN WYE YIP.. shit yeah.. deep in my heart.. 10A.. or 9A.. damn.. i dont know how to describe tat feeling..

da senior assistant ordered thsoe names announced to go in front to take a group pic.. but i still havent got my results slip.. i din go for tat.. haha.. i went infront.. cutting da queue.. to my form teacher.. mr. bala.. n asked for my results.. n whoa.. 10As... 10.. my aim.. yeshhhh tats wad i wanted.. i was really speechless.. trying to control my excitment n joy.. but actually.. i didnt feel much.. cos wads important isnt in da results.. if my further studies.. tats wad i worry most..

so i got my results slip... msged few ppl.. got msg from ppl too.. haha.. well done to my tou dai.. scored straight A1's... damn envy.. haha.. walking around.. meeting ppl.. asking for their results.. lol.. i dont know how to hide.. but im scared ppl say tat im lc.. some ppl i jus bluffed to them bout my results.. haha..

my slip... T.T
malay and chemi got A2.. quite unexpected.. especailly for malay.. den 5C for chinese.. it expected already... haha.. but a C jus doesnt look good... lol.. am i satisfied.. yeah.. i more worried of my further studies.. having headaches..

had i pizza feast in malay teachers house.. not feel good getting A2 for malay.. haiz.. n im having an allergy on my left hand.. its gross.. blisters n rashes.. its worst den chicken pox i think.. but its jus some small parts.. gross enuf.. haiz..

0 comments: