Saturday, March 28, 2009

My decisions.. hope its not gonna chg...

so my previous posts.. said tat da deadline of da singapore thing is till friday.. but.. a letter came.. till 30th.. so i still have time to think about it.. haha.. they are like so desperate to get me in eh..

but.. wad i found out.. they jus wan students into tat programme i guess.. because i got to know they go to yuk choy.. n other schools.. 5A's students they accept.. tats wad i heard from my fren.. but otherwise from tat sg guy.. he said they only go to sam tet n chung ling school.. which makes da scholarship so precious.. so.. whos right or whos wrong.. i chose to believe my fren..

well.. guess u all shud know my decision already.. SG is OUT... hahaa.. hope it wont come back lar.. aih...

so lucky me i got JPA interview.. my interview session is on da 3rd of April.. well.. its seriously i great chance.. n i friggin hope i get it.. den all worries will be GONEEE.. haha... but there still alot of scholarships out there i applied with no replies yet.. jus hope i get any of it.. den i wont have to worry at all..

for now.. im kinda heartbroken to think of any studies.. im soo tired... i dont wanna think anymore.. jus hope i get any offers.. i wan them.. i need them..

0 comments: