Tuesday, March 24, 2009

things jus dont get easy on ya rite??

da previous post tells u tat im happy n glad huh...

n guess wad.. on da same day.. tis post tells me tat im unhappy at all..

its about my further studies.. singapore.. Nanyang polytechnic.. diploma..

damn.. i've almost made up my mind tat im freaking sure im accepting da offer..
but.. my dad... strongly discourages me..

my parents quarrel non stop while i was watching lost and prison break.. i seriously cant hear wads da tele talking.. i can only read da subtitles.. they were beside me n i was in da middle..

my dad even expressed vulgar to scold my mum.. damn.. y da hell they have to quarrel till like tat..

i friggin dont like tat...

i guess its my mistake.. for not being able to make up my mind.. im easily convinced.. n discouraged as well.. so now.. im still torn in between..

wtf shud i do.. wtf... shud i go or shud i not... damn...

0 comments: