Friday, May 15, 2009

darn it..

dad.. all of a sudden told me to go enroll in sum private uni..

he brought me over to TNB Ipoh.. to enroll in Uniten.. n woot.. straight ahead the offer letter was processed.. but still im deciding to go..

UTPetronas.. my dream uni all da while.. closed its application.. darn it.. damn.. it stupid.. its opened with the scholarship together.. i applied for the scholarship but not for the private thing.. duh.. damn it.. so da guy advised me to do pre-u courses and enroll later.. damn it.. i was a dumb..

nottingham.. dad asked me to applied.. he says i shud get all the offer letters.. then decide whether to go or not.. all the fuss again..

well.. now.. i've already got uniten offer.. foundation.. wonder if its possible that i just do my foundation there and go for UTP.. tats gonna be soo not right.. but i really wanna go to UTP.. huh.. it near.. n great study place man.. damn.. i was a dumb..

0 comments: