Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Choice?

Ppl keep asking me.. whats my choice.. it seems like everyone tells me that its my choice.. but its doesnt seem like i have my choice..

tis morning.. mum told me to prepare stuffs to study in uni.. n i asked here.. where am i going.. dad doesnt seem to be any interested.. mum suddenly tells me.. go melaka lar.. study diploma den cont ur degree in AUS.. i was like WTF... u wanted me to go nottingham.. u agreed.. and now ur changing ur mind.. she gets influenced easily by ppl.. she asks everyone's opinion.. and those she asks.. are mostly malays.. which their son.. are all in diploma.. tats y they say diploma is good..

she says foundation is tough.. wtf.. everyone goes for foundation.. is it like wad so SUPER hard??

god.. what da heck am i in.. im really blank rite now.. people are happily waiting to get enrolled.. what am i doing.. ****

4 comments:

junjun@yijun said...

Tell ur mom what u really wan la...
i mean just tell her that the good and the bad,....
Maybe she ll accept leh..

yIPp!E said...

haiz.. she has her own thoughts adi.. i told her all those things.. mafan.. she wont listen also..

yaoyao said...

duh..diploma so gud meh....i gotta choose it cuz i got no choice..if got choice i'l rather choose one year foundation then can go straight to degree eh....=="

yIPp!E said...

haha.. but diploma is jus da same de lor.. after diploma jou 2 years degree. same thing lor..

but foundation will be more advanced lar..