Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tagged.. Tan Pi Yao..

Dearest Pi Yao.
I LOL-ed you.
You have a nice Hair.
You make me LOL.
You should Haha.
Someday I will Hihi.
You + me = Huhu.
If I saw you now I'd Hoho.
I want to Lmao of you.
I would build a nothing just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be ABC.
We could RoFL under the stars.

Love,
Yippie!! XDDD

(P.S. Hehe.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weh ppl who reads my blog.. go do tis.. hahaaa

Dearest Wye Yip
I ____ you.
You have a nice ______.
You make me _______.
You should _______.
Someday I will ______.
You + me = ________.
If I saw you now I'd __________.
I want to ________ you.
I would build a _______ just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be _________.
We could __________ under the stars.

Love,
_______________

(P.S. ______________.)

2 comments:

yaoyao said...

Dearest Wye Yip
I fren you.
You have a nice dumb-looking-face.
You make me LMAO.
You should MUAhaha.
Someday I will *piak piak* hit u hard.
You + me = dummies?!
If I saw you now I'd DAhahaha.
I want to fight with you.
I would build a KOrea just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be "la la la la la la...".
We could LOAO under the stars.

Love,
me?!?! XD

(P.S. is KO ...hahahah...not KOREA)

yIPp!E said...

Wah.. zha dou.. dont und wad KO with KOREA eh...

wah.. wanna fight with me.. in how?? haha