Monday, May 25, 2009

Randomness...

addicted to 2 songs lately..

Nickelback's GottaBeSomebody
Utada Hikaru's Come Back To Me.

hmm.. a start of new week... weather has been unbearable.. the weather is merciless.. im sweating profusely.. even which shirt on.. haha... CaLau vocabs.. lol

i wont be going to school anymore.. i've made up my mind.. even though i wanna go to school for the last week.. but i really dont wanna see the chemistry teacher.. zzz.. but.. she goes to the class everyday.. except wed.. which i guess tat would be my last day to school.. to claim my MONEY.. lol.. den its 2 weeks holiday.. and i guess time comes.. i'll be off to a UNI which i dont know what would it be yet..

i have 3 choices..

Utem.. University Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.. which everyone tells me not to go...
Uniten.. have to reply before 19th of June.. i have seniors there..
Nottingham.. still pending offer.. offer letter not here yet..

I have no idea what my parents want now..

everyone is asking me where im going.. and all tat im answering is "up to my parents"
and ppl will tell me.. where u study is ur decision.. i know that lar.. but my parents.. are jus diff.. they will.. even though they tell me to choose.. i chose one.. and if they dont wan it.. they'll tell me all the things to deter my choice.. basically.. they are influencing me.. n they are not pleased if i want that.. but da problem now.. both my parents arent on the same choice.. mum says go Utem.. Dad says nothing.. hes da one who brought me to Uniten to register.. and asked me to apply nottingham.. but he didnt tell me which im going.. darn it.. im really blank now.. where will i be going eh..

0 comments: