Thursday, June 18, 2009

Contemplation.

so.. What are the odds that a malaysia gets admitted into world best,pretigious Universities.. Im talking about world's top.. Eg oxbridge.. MIT, Ivies eg yale,penn,harvard etc.. The 8 leagues..

So how often is it that we see malaysians get to it.. Do they really have tat kind of dream... i've been thinking bout tis.. Tis dream.. Uni is a stage of life.. think about it.. My parents is going to sponsor me.. why don't I get myself into sumthing tats worth paying.. im talking about quality education.. Haiz.. But is it possible.. For a typical guy like me.. Who never is the best of anything.. Who dont really study.. All he does.. Play.. Sleep.. And eat.. Duh..

I have a friend whose currently in cambridge..selwyn college to be exact.. Pursuing chemical engineering..

He said.. He nvr thought he could get the offer too.. Hes a bright student.. 5As in STPM.. Seriously.. And he tells me tat he doesnt really study too.. He dont put as much effort as others did.. yet he did well..

Well.. Now i wont be doing form6.. And im settling with nottingham already.. But.. Thinking of those.. makes me feel like changing my mind to do a-levels.. Then i shall try to apply with the results.. But.. Am i really capable.. To score AAA in all the subjects.. The core ones.. Nottingham is 86 world ranked.. 149 in engineering.. I jus found out tat fact.. I'd like MIT.. World no. 1 or any others.. Tops.. Haiz.. But to think about it.. Am i really capable of securing a place in those U..

am really contemplating.. If i shud really change what im going to do.. if i were to change.. I could still get bak to nottingham.. But it will take an extra year..

Arrgh.. Im really not sure on what to do now.. I've already booked da accommodation in nottingham.. But payment isnt made yet.. I can still change.. But wonder what will my parents think of it.. Its sooo last min.. And theres hardly any intakes for a-levels.. I'd have to wait till next year which means.. I'll be wasting 3 years on a pre-u course.. Gahhh.. Gosh..


and.. argh.. due to the weathers.. i guess.. and my bad habits.. acne is conquering my face.. duh.. quite serious on the right cheek and the lower left cheek.. it jus keeps coming back.. duh.. i look fugly eh..


0 comments: