Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson a.k.a MJ

it was friday.. morning.. and i was reluctantly on the ride to my dad's office.. to work.. radio greeted me with the news MJ passing away.. ouch.. i felt the pinch.. its soo sudden.. tats.. certainly pulled down my mood..

RIP

Lets see.. I can say.. he is the very first singer i've really come across with when im young.. my elder brother whos also a fan.. dragged me to michael jackson.. i can still remember.. my favourite MTV of his..



You Rock My World.. Michael Jackson rocked my world with his dance moves.. yay.. first time seeing that video.. on VCR.. those big big tapes man.. hahaa.. i really in fell in love.. god.. thou im not an ardent fan of his.. he certainly stay in me.. hes had an impact to me..

His music is the best.. his talents.. nvr fails.. a representative of the world..

true indeed

"Michael Jackson made culture accept a person of colour way before Tiger Woods, way before Oprah Winfrey, way before Barack Obama"
-Rev Al Sharpton
US civil rights campaigner
extract from NST

i love this line

RIP Michael, ur music lives forever!

p/s: i didnt know michael was 2 days younger then my mum.. haha.. FYI MJ was born on 29th Aug 1958 while my mum 27th of Aug 1958.

MJ songs on da playlist


0 comments: