Sunday, June 7, 2009

summary of my life.. lol

haha.. a summary for those who wanna know what i've been doing for the past few weeks..

my normal routine..

i wake up.. around 12 sumthing.. almost everyday.. its nuts rite.. seriously unhealthy lifestyle..

sometimes.. i eat breakfast.. and have my lunch late at 3.. sometimes i jus wait till 1 sumthing and have my lunch.. and thats all about it.. n i guess.. due to late night sleeps.. n such unhealthy life.. my appetite isnt good.. i have flatulence in my stomach.. not good..

and after that.. i usually..go online.. online routine at first.. mails.. blogs.. forums.. facebook.. xda-developers.. i'd spend.. i guess 1 hour in those.. sometiems even more.. if i find sumthing interesting.. at times.. i get my gaming kakis.. and we'll do gaming.. and well.. sync with the pda.. time jus go by.. sometimes.. i dont get a nap.. sometimes i get a nap.. den at night.. i have my dinner.. after dinner.. maybe i'd go out.. or.. stay at home.. computer again.. den at night.. gaming if there it.. again.. bascially.. my life its worthless.. i seriously cant wait to start studying..

ah.. my face.. pimples are growing again.. tis time.. its kinda serious.. i'd say.. big spot.. might leave scar i guesss.. all product of unhealthy lifestyle..

and yeah.. i guess in 3 weeks time.. taekwondo will be outta my routine i guess.. i'll be off to study.. doubt if i'll be active again.. im not as fast and as agile as i was.. im getting lazy.. haiz.. felt like skipping already.. but nvm.. im gonna have a long break soon.. very soon

2 comments:

yaoyao said...

lol..me pun bad routine...which causes me to get sick now...arh~hate it..=s="

yIPp!E said...

hehee.. same same lo.. lol..
cant wait to get rid of it lar.. haiz..