Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random..

arggh... streamyx been pissing me off...

they performed upgrade a few days ago.. which resulted.. in ''faster'' connection speed... according to the values.. the speed are all doubled.. but.. when in use.. the speed.. sucksss.. damn it.. i hate it.. pissing me off..

its gonna be next sat that i'll be out of where i am.. to nottingham.. my new life.. is going to begin shortly... will be watching transformers this saturday.. well.. lotsa comments from people.. some say its awesome.. some say it sucks.. ah wadeva.. the ticket is bought anyways.. i've been on some research bout it.. and been watching the old series back in youtube.. i must say.. 80's cartoons certainly rocks! alot better then this era of cartoons..

hmm.. i find dashboard confessional's songs make me emo.. jus random playlist out of it.. im moody already.. and it just went even down.. with my dad telling me i'll have to start working for him again.. till im going to uni.. damn it.. i hate working.. especially in the office.. its darnnnnnnnnn boring.. haiz... damn.. i seriously cant wait to get to my uni already.. leaving all behind.. haha..

it doesnt seem like im ready to go.. i've prepared nothing.. i guess.. next weeks gonna be a very very busy week.. shopping and stuffs.. well.. everyones leaving.. im leaving too..

nothing much i can write for now.. theres nothing much happening with me.. basically.. eat sleep computer.. everyday.. and some night outings..

signing off..

0 comments: