Tuesday, October 28, 2008

add math freak!!!

lol.. dont know to be happy or unhappy with tis post tim.. earlier yesterday i was unhappy but today im fine.. so jus let wadever come to my mind voice out ba. lol

well well.. yesterday i went for tt.. add math extra class.. i told my mum tat i would be late cos i wanna ask sum questions.. aikz.. ended up my mum came up da tt centre.. aduh.. she thinks my add maths is very very very bad.. ( da fact is its my worst subject). she wants a personal tutor for me.. n she insisted on asking my tt teacher to give me personal classes... aiyoh... i told her tat my tt teacher dont give personal classes.. but she kept on insisting.. aikz..
so she went to da teachers room.. aiyoh.. without even caring about da students inside asking question.. really no manners for me.. at least wait till they are finished first lar.. haiyo.. den da talking or discussion session started.. my mum was.. boasting.. dunno wad word to use.. about my add math.. im more like worse den ever... i admit because i didnt prac well before da exams.. n during da trials.. i relaxed during da paper as it was da last paper.. aiyah.. after da first paper.. i regret adi... i get so low marks tat i was scared so i pumped thru paper 2 which saved me.. so it turn out.. my p2 is better den p1.. almost 3 times.. swt... but normally ppl would be good at p1 n not p2... my case.. is like lol.. dunno wad to say...
i think tat proves tat im still good in add math bah... i can work out p2 better den p1.. it was jus my careless n relax mind made my p1 so bad... tats y now im doing da exercises... but not all of it.. but when my mum talks like im so bad.. i jou kena... my teacher.. requested me to do all da exercises he gave.. almost 8 sets of it.. with 25 questions each.. wahseh dead man...
i have finished only 2 n half set.. before tis happen.. tat means i have to work out 5 and half set more.. give lo.. n i have to pass up those work on sunday.. oh shit.. god.. my whole week.. gonna be with add math only.. how bout my other subjects arh... ahh.. wat to do lar... im soo dead ...

0 comments: