Saturday, October 11, 2008

days of incoming SPM...

aikz.. i dunno wad title ehh... simply gave it only...

hmm... i really dont know 2008 is coming to an end adi... for those who are not having SPM or STPM.. u guys are only 2 weeks left in school... minus da nov month ler... wow.. i really din notice oct has arrived leh.... its really fast... n SPM is jus in 3 weeks time... equally 21 days.. fuuhh.. but i aint really going on full gear eh... jus slow n steady... im not sure if im too confident tat i can score.. my trial marks kinda made me lazy... knowing tat if my trial result is gonna be da same as SPM.. i will score.. but tis trial is utterly useless... cos da questions are all known adi...

well talk about school... it seems like teachers are getting lazy as well... syllabus are done n most of da time we do our own work.. even if da teacher teaches.. students would still do their own work.. of cos most of them would be revising.. studying etc n not wasting time.. da atmosphere is kinda.. scary to me.. seeing everyone studying adi.. i also must study liao.. but nvrtheless.. i managed to study in da class... loll for da first time.. mostly i cant focus at all... too many ppl n distractions.. n i would go around n blow water or play... but now its diff.. studying...
i dont have da real planning... i jus study wad i get n jus read them but not absorbing them.. its not a good sign but wad to do.. cant really focus eh...

well... these few days.. my dad really pisses me offff... seriously everyday... in everything i do except studying offfends him... da most friggin annoying thing is when im on da computer... computer is like a devil for him.. wadever i do on da computer isnt good at all... i shudnt be with da comp tats wad he says... even when i chat or look into da forums.. he says tat those useless frenz are jus like u.. lazy n useless... i really don like da way he talks about me n my frenz.. not everyone is useless like wad u said!!! some of them are already in UNI n Cambridge student also got!! they are way better den ur sons!! i really dunno y he doesnt und me n wad i do... everything i do now is jus for myself.. since studying is jus for myself.. y do u care so much.. n ur not caring but ur annoying!! my way of doing things is to finish one thing i wanna do only i can do other things.. da way he stops my work n shuts da comp by jus PULLING DA PLUG is jus gonna slow me down.. n at da end i wont be able to focus on studies... n at last u scold me for not studying n not getting good results..
u jus give me everything negative.. i read an article about children counseling.. everything negative given to da children will only make them even worseee... i can say im one of da examples... i think if im given good or positive impact.. i think i would do even better.. things like "failure", "useless" are always given to me from my parents.. y cant they jus give me like..''work harder'', ''u improved'', ''ur way better den last time''.. things like tat ehh.. haiz.. its stressful to live here... nobody really have a perfect life...

hmm... wad else to write about..
ahh lets talk about 2008 again.. since it coming to an end.. well.. i also dunno wad to talk about..
for da first term it wasnt really a good year for me.. its almost da worst year i've been thru.. well... soon after tat it started to be better.. well.. there are some frenz i knew tis year... they have been good to me.. soem realllyy reallly good.. don wanna mention names.. later u ppl too happpy... hahah.. specifically some new ppl in my life which really brought me happiness.. n helped me to go thru lotsa stuffs.. haha.. hope they would nvr forget me... well in most case im da one who is forgotten.. so hope tis wont happen larr..

hmm.. my brain is dead liao i think... no idea..hahah
well here is where i stop den.. SPM is jus around da corner luu.. i guess my blog wont be updated tat often.. n hope i don get on9 so often liao.. hahah
BYEZZ pppplll

1 comments:

- I v a n - said...

one day.. when ur out n alone... u would wish tat u have ur dad around to push u... parents never unds wat we r doing...but time will help u und wat ur parents is doing...just keep holding on la... tats all i can say...cuz u need to go thru it urself