Sunday, October 19, 2008

my hated sunday...

all i wanna say tat i jus cant tahan my parents lecture...

from da moment i got into da car after tuition till i have lunch n get home.. i get lectures from them... everything about my studies... results results results..
they say i don get good marks cos i nvr study... i admit i don put lotsa effort but for tis trial i realy put effort adi n i did score well... not tat high but at least some great improvements... i don know y they cant judge me by my improvement.. all they wan is jus A.... n i get compared with my bros... they are all settled down but im da only one left.. the way they lecture is really frustrating.. they wan me to become like some study nerd who only study study study.. they compare with those ppl who get good results only.. y cant dey see me on other aspects... i have sports... music... stuffs tat da nerds dont have... y does result matter so much..

bak home.. i cried... tears... thinking of it makes me feel like da unluckiest boy alive... y me... y tis family.......

1 comments:

- I v a n - said...

u know...when i was ur age...i alwez hated sundays..cuz tats when i'll be at home n parents will be too...usually...its a pain in the ass wan...but...they lecture u like tat..they have the reason for it...in this world...everyone will be constantly improving themselves...if u slowed down or anything comes by...u got no one to blame but urself

wat im trying to say is... ur parents r hard on u now so tat u dun have to be tat hard on urself now...n tat u will be more successful than the average..

u may not und their intentions now...i never did...but u will know of it...a few years later...when ur out n alone..

just bear with them for awhile la... they love u... just dunno how to show in the manner tat u wan them to be...