Saturday, October 18, 2008

talk about my saturday..

been a week since i updated my blog ler...

well jus a small update i guess...

well its sat... as always.. i have 2 tuition to attend today ler...
early morning i woke at 8.. but napped tiill 8.50... only im fully awake... so i got myself on da shower... but downstairs.. da washing machine is running so i had to wait n bear with da slow water... aikz... really hate tis problem... kinda slows me alot... wasting time in da bathroom..
after tat.. i took some time to get my clothes.. dunno wad to wear.. cos im going for a movie after my tt.. max payne.. im gonna talk about it later.. i ran out of idea so i jus wore my birthday gift from a fren... i didnt wanna wear it.. kinda reluctant.. ''ngen seh dak''..

well got my breakfast.. aikz.. not a good one.. a curry ikan bilis puff... i thought my mum said wad chicken puff.. aikzz. it was abit hot.. n i don like hot stuffs in da morning... but luckily i like puffs.. so its jus balanced up for me... n den i folo my dad to tt ler.. as always...
but today.. early morning i get lecture in da car.. haiz... i told my dad im not going back... he said y waste time go for a movie.. u din study at all.. always play.. compare urself with ur bros lar... haiz... really cannot tahan him again... my mind was like... i;ve been studying all night n u din see it urself!!... really wanna shout it out at him... but i din... knowing tat he would add even more.. so i din quarrel.. im suffering all these in silence.. haiz..

i got to tt place kinda early.. 15 mins before tt start.. well. ntg much about tt...
after tt i walked to parade.. to purchase da movie ticket.. n den walk back all da way down to sri kota for tt.. man it was hot.. sweat non stop.. i reached tt place.. luckily got a fren with front seat so i got to him... ntg much about tt again..

after tt luckily my fren is driving.. so i tumpang him back to parade.. dont have to walk again.. phew.. da moive was 2.55pm.. i reached parade at 2.20.. so i got to popular n read some mags.. tats all.. den went up lo... not much ppl watching it.. dunno y.. izzit it always like tat in parade or da movie is jus not good...

well da movie i had was ''Max Payne".. for those who dont know.. its based on a video game called Max Payne also.. its a 3rd person shooting game.. very nice.. one of my fav games.. well da plot for da movie is actually seeking revenge on Max Payne's wife's and son's death.. he had a happy family but it was later ruined n he totally changed.. da game was nice but da movie isnt.. i would say da movie emphasize too much on da drug instead of action... da game was mostly action.. n its so cool with da music n comic scenes.. but da movie... not very good to me.. but da setting n sound effects were good.. tats it..

well after my movie.. i took a bus home.. i din know da bus ticket price has increased eh... i dont know if im ter-tipu or it really raised... i cost me rm1.10 to travel from parade to bus stand at medan kidd n rm1 to travel from bus stand to my area... wow.. its certainly a large amount compared to last time.. last time it took me only rm1 max to travel from parade back to my area... now its RM2.1... wahlau... sakit hati...
as always.. i dont like taking da bus cos i have to walk quite a distance from where i stop.. wonder y my place dont have a bus stop... haiz.. nvrtheless.. i still walked... since it a good form of exercise.. den i let it be only ler.. but i sweat alot on da shirt... hope it would be alright after going thru da washing machine..

well tats jus my day... ntg much... SPM is jus in 21 days times.. minus today.. aikzzzz

0 comments: