Wednesday, October 8, 2008

results results results..

well well well... results results results....

first thing after da holidays was results..
well its now da 3rd day.. most of my results are already in my hand except add math n est... well ive got add math p1 already... its really really really a sad mark.. if i dont get high enuf in p2 im gonna fail... but im confident i wont fail cos i seriously did better in p2 den in p1..
i actually got my marks yesterday.. but when my mum asked about my marks.. i didnt inform her about my add math... trying to keep it secret until da whole marks is in my hands.. but alas.. she scramble thru my bag n found da paper... it was night.. i was doing my add math.. knowing tat im so nooobb in it... but my mum came out.. lectured... it was hard.. rough... as if im gonna fail my add math in SPM... 1 single tear dropped... its was da tear of my own failure.. i cant concentrate at tat time.. my mood went off.. haiz... i seriously thinking wad will happen in SPM..

to be frank.. my marks certainly improved alot compared to my normal school exam marks.. but my parents are still not satisfied.. i wonder wad do they wan.. all 100 until they are satisfied?? they nvr even praise me.. they keep comparing me with my bros.. saying they got all A in trials.
they are like so bias on me.. they feel tat wad i do is always against them.. wad i do is incorrect for them..
i really dunno how to deal with them... its soo san fu to live in here..

2 comments:

Yau Weng said...

hmm...parents are like tat de la...
last time i only got 5 A's for SPM trial only....
just be hardworking for just about 2 months...then u got long holidays lo!!! cheer up~

yIPp!E said...

yeah ler.. very stress er...
i also get 5 As only... but im hoping for 10 in SPM.. really hope i get it