Sunday, August 24, 2008

Alone... Sat

aikz.. sat n sunday.. alonezzzz

haha its my alone weekend again... i always wished to be left alone at da house... but now i feel so bored.. im all alone in a small box.. cant do much things... really feel sien.. n have to look after da house.. really kinda scared something bad is gonna happen.

ha.. sat morning.. i was informed of prac.. had to wait for me parents to get ready to KL only i can go to school... so i reached when choir is almost ending.. lol... sorry eh... maybe some of u guys don believe me but its da truth.. i really had no choice... after choir.. went for parade kopitiam.. many ppl don seem to be happy tat day.. wonder y.. well.. i da bao ice lemon coke n jus walked down to sri kota for Bio.

been to long since i went bak to sat bio class.. kinda like 3 weeks i nvr went bak.. first thing i went in.. saw all look like unfamiliar faces. haha. like always.. i had to wait for my frenz to arrive n find a place to sit cos most of da place occupied by SMI or ACS ppl.. damn i hate those ppl.. makes me wanna give them a punch on their faces.. dey look so arrogant... n dey nvr listen to da teacher teaching in front n dey like to play around. i heard my fren saying tat some guy conteng my pants with highlighter.. damn really feel so angry.. but luckily i was able to calm down.. lol

as Bio ended.. at 2.15pm.. i had to wait for my moral class.. 3.30.. i went for McD to use da toilet.. n bought a freaking RM4 Fillet o Fish.. n tat counter guy jus ask 'hanya ini saja'? his tone is like looking down on me... hmmph.. finished da burger n i walk to da tt place... arrived at aobut 3pm so i sat on a bench n took out my Mp3 n jus listen while trying to study... i jus look like some guy who ran out of home carrying his bag with all da stuffs inside.. lol.. Do i look stupid when carrying tat bag?? i really wanna know..

after tt luckily Mr. Subra my teacher was able to drive me home.. luckily.. if not need to take bus waste 1 buck again.. n lotsa energy.. fuu.. reached home.. n got a bath n went on9... din actually study... almost until 7.30 i on9 den feel hungry... when i wanted to go out to buy food.. damn it rained.. i had no choice.. maggie mee for dinner.. haiz... i somehow started to hate them.. lol...

well it rained quite heavily.. thunderstorm as well.. so i wasnt able to on9... im so worried n i went downstairs to study.. which i normally wouldnt... i mostly study on my bed or on my room desk.. worried tat burglar might break into my hse...

oh well.. ntg really happened.. so i got to sleep.. made sure everything was locked.. everything was ok only i went upstairs.. but i couldnt really sleep.. still keep worrying.. lol.. eventually i slept...

0 comments: