Sunday, August 3, 2008

Viruses... Damn

ah.. hate viruses.. damn... they really kill ur computer... wonder if ppl take them seriously but i take them very seriously..

i jus got my antivirus.. which is kaspersky activated... phew.... after 2 weeks of no guard for tis comp... n my phone too was infected.. took me an hour to dig up for info about da virus n clear it up... damn them... dey can really immobilise ur memory drive... even my phone with a mere 28mb also da virus wants... gilaaaaa....

hope my comp will be alright... i havent been taking care of da comp... hope my bro don fire me when he comes bak from japan n checks da comp in a disaster state... i used up lotsa space... for musics.. vids... dang... wad can i do... feel like cleaning but dunno how... jus format?? lolz..

0 comments: