Sunday, August 24, 2008

Alone.. Sun..

ah well.. Sun again... end of holiday... last day...

woke up at 7.45... thought of exercising but couldnt really wake up... half asleep still.. took my shower n i cycle out to buy breakfast.. initially today i shud be eating maggie but yesterday night had already eaten so i decided to skip it today... not very healthy eating so much...

well i cycled out.. bought some buns... n curry noodles.. i planned my time well but when i got home i saw my aunt arriving at da same time... i wonder y she came so early... aunt said she would come bak later cos i havent had my breakfast.. but thru my uncle's face i can see hes not shuang adi... hes a man who dislikes ppl who are not punctual.. which my family always practice tis tradition...so i quickly had my breakfast.. n changed my clothings... n quickly move out without realising i forgot to close my kitchen back door n windows.. thank god nothing happened when i got bak...

so talk about tt... steven.. add math for da first 2 n half hours.. really bored n tired.. my fren din come n i sat alone.. looked like some freak on my own.. haiz... i was really tired tat time.. kept yawning.. maybe i didnt have enough sleep last night... after tat was mod maths lo... knew it would be boring... discussing those answer.. n da paper he gave i finished it in 30 mins.. swt...spm paper..

ha when tt over.. got no transport home.. phew.. luckily i asked a not so close de fren for tumpang. ha.. save money n energy again.. haha.. luckily... i go bak n jus finished up da bun i bought n ate some fruit n now ended on da comp...

hmm i really dunno wads my plan tonight.. don have da mood to study.. haiz... gonna end here.. lol maybe off ler.

0 comments: