Sunday, August 10, 2008

A day Alone..

ahh... time to update sumthing i guess...

its sunday... as usual i woke up at 8 in da morning for tt..
tt starts at 9.15... but my mum went out early in da morning n came bak at 9...
n i was kinda furious... showing all those swung moods.. haiz...
to be frank... tt was really boring... maths.. add maths... add maths is boring becos i don really und wad da teacher is saying n all those damn long solutions...
n for maths... damn easy till i feel tat i waste alot of time... ahh...
but something happened lol.. at 2 pm electricity was off.. LOLZ.
we were ''released'' earlier which we were supposed to go off at 2.30..
but it wasnt much of long time..

well i got home by my fren's car.. thankfully i din have to take a bus n walk a long distance..
well all alone at home... my parents went to KL to do some cleanings in da apartment..
Had my lunch.. n den Top Gear..
at 4 i went to Choo's house to help them repair da comp... i cant really figure out wads wrong with tat... ahh n i jus came up with another alternative.. thank god.. at least i managed to mkae da computer work...

came home.. so sien... n don feel like studying but my mind wants me to study... ahhh..
hope tonight i will be able to do some revision...
good luck to those who are going to have exam...

n in here i wish a Happy Birthday to Ziyi lar... 17 yrs old lo... older den me.. haiz..

guess i might go online at night... hopefully i can utilize my time well..
gonna stop here... ran out of ideas...

yippie signing off..

0 comments: