Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another ALONE...........

haha.. as da title says.. im alone again!!

its sunday. merdeka!! lol... my bro from japan is back for 1 month holidays. so my parents took him to kelantan to visit my 2nd bro.. i was forced to go but i insisted staying home to study.. which i havent reallt started.. i think da afternoon will be spent on studying.

hmm.. not much to report actually.. i din have much probs these few days.. my mind is getting into holidays.. i havent been studying for da last 2 days.. ah.. hope i wil be able to make up my mind to study..

im kinda bored being alone now.. with no ppl to chat with n nothing to play except study.. which i cant really sit n focus without anything beside me.. haha wat to do leh.. trial is in 1 weeks time.
n im not fully prepared.. but my mind is like ''aiya trial only mar.. after tat still can study. beside SPM kacang only''.. haiz.. really dunno how to change tat. dunno if im really confident or trying to tipu myself.. i really dunno eh..

0 comments: