Wednesday, January 28, 2009

eve and 1st day of CNY..

lol... tis is indeed... quite long adi i guess.. lol.. been lazy to blog.. haha.. n been busy with all da stuffs.. during cny.. barely have time to really sit down n have tis blog mood.. lol

welll well.. i'll start of with cny eve.. which brings us to da reunion dinner.. hmm... like da usual 'kan' family.. we were late.. n it was raining too.. n we had to bring along some dishes which my mum cooked.. we had a ride on da car.. n later.. we had to go down n go thru da rain before entering da house.. n so.. i guess.. we had abit or rain water in da dishes.. lol.. i were there at 7.30pm.. everyone were already there.. jus waiting to have da dinner.. i think there were 5 or 6 dishes.. da table was full.. everything was there.. da eating part... erm.. ntg to talk about lor...
ah den after eating.. i dont quite rmb wad we did.. i jus sat on da living room n watched tv.. den later i played cards with my bro n my cousins.. at first it was ''chor dai dee''.. haha. i won 2 games out of 4... lol.. i wasnt any pro also eh.. haha.. jus da luck for wad cards u were given i guess.. lol.. den my dad came in.. saw us playing n he took out a mahjong card.. lol.. its CARDS.. not pieces.. it was a 3 person type.. well.. i dont know how to play.. so i jus watched my cousin n my bro playing.. tats all.. i wasnt really interested in learning.. at first.. but later.. den.. i felt tempted.. even my dad n my grandma played.. lol.. so i joined in.. well i learned.. it wasnt hard at all.. jus tat u have to be quick n decisive.. its kinda like speed n thinking lor.. i wasnt so good.. so i din really win.. jus a few lucky games.. n FYI.. we didnt gamble.. jus for da fun... lol

we played until 11.30pm.. it was darn long eh.. so we went back to our house.. n prepare for da prayings... n back home.. nothing was done.. i had to do all da stuffs which my mum told me.. n for da first time.. i willingly helped her.. to arrange da tables.. hang stuffs.. prepare da paper stuffs to be burnt.. huh.. wonder y.. i didnt whine about anything.. i jus did wad im supposed to do.. lol.. hmm.. it was 1 sumthing when we'r finished.. 8tv was showing a chinese new year show in china.. its so grand n it reminds me of da beijing olympics eh..

all da goldish dust on da ''coloks'' on my hands..


i sat on da sofa.. n watched abit.. n darn i was too tired.. i can barely open my brains.. its soo exhausted in it.. i went up n took a short bath.. n got to bed.. awaiting tmr..

so its.. da OX year.. bull, cow, ox.. wad diff eh.. well.. i'll leave tis topic in da next post later on.. lol.

so... like usual.. we all woke up in da morning.. dressed in red.. da family went to my grandparents house.. n as usual all.. we ate da ''zhai choi' or da vegetarian dish made by my grandma.. she makes it every year.. well.. i dont really like da dish. but since its a tradition.. i jus ate it like breakfast.. den we have ''tong sui''.. which is made by my mum.. first i didnt know.. i jus tasted it.. n urggh... its doesnt taste nice.. n its familiar.. lol...n later in da afternoon.. i found out it was mum who made it.. lol...

well for tis time.. i didnt play any cards.. or do anything.. i jsu sat down n watched tv tats all.. mum n dad left earlier.. cos they had to go another place for lunch.. soon after they left.. i left too.. so i got home.. n did wad i asked to do.. again... i was willing.. somethings not right with me eh?? first i was told to clear up da prayer table n moved da stuffs inside.. n den.. help to wash plates.. n bao wantan.. i really did those.. n it took me almost like 2 or 3 hours.. lol.. FYI.. our place is gonna be having a open house later.. so we had to do all those stuffs.. so i was told to bao da wantans.. which i normally help out abit.. but tis time.. i kinda did all by myself.. but my aunt here.. helped abit.. i can say..90% of da wantan was by me.. lol.. kinda feel proud when i see ppl eating da wantan i made eh...

so after tat... i got some rest n laid myself on da computer for jus a while.. n den.. i was asked to work again.. tis time to carry tables n chairs out.. like kuli huh... ah ya... when i was doing my job... i saw 4 dogs in da field beside my house.. da sounds they made attarcted me.. fierce sound.. n scared sound too.. out of curiousity.. i stopped my work n watched wads happening.. n wad i saw.. 2 dogs. almost of da same size.. fighting for a smaller dog.. while another dog was jus beside like watching da scene.. lol.. well.. da 2 dogs plus da spectator was male n da smaller dog was a female.. n guess wad.. they are fighting each other to mate da female dog.. its interesting to see how they fight eh.. one makes a fierce sound.. n both fight... n one ''doing'' at da same time... lol.. hope u guys und wads tat ''doing''... i was watching for like 10 mins.. n da dogs.. at last ran out of da field n went to other place.. which was out of my sight.. so i continued with my work..

well.. when everything was done.. prepared.. i got to bath.. n waited for ppl to come.. n doing all da last touches.. n well.. ppl started coming.. family by family.. n my work starts.. i've been running around.. not really sitting down.. making sure everything is alright... i refilled da water.. cleaned da used plates.. picked up da rubbish.. wash them.. its like.. a caterer work.. maybe more den tat.. well... i did everything i was supposed to do.. n received angpau's too.. lol..

soo.. ppl were starting to leave.. n tats where i get to eat.. me n my cousins.. n my aunt.. all da leftovers.. had to eat them.. well.. not much dish left.. all da wantan were wiped out.. except those which i kept in da kitchen.. haha... it was jus a short meal for me.. n den i was back to work again.. clean up da place.. carry back da tables n chairs.. n washing da cups.. i was done with my job around 10.30pm.. i was kinda exhausted already.. but i sat n watched tv...

i watched tv3.. showing seoul raiders.. n a msg came.. bla bla abit.. n told me to watch tv 8.. a malaysia-singpore movie.. ah long pte.ltd... tat shud be da name if im not mistaken.. well.. both movie ends around 12.. but tv3 ended abit earlier.. so i got to watch both shows ending.. ah later.. i heard some noise outside n i got out.. i saw da 2 cats which came to my house the other day.. lol.. they were hiding under da car.. but i couldnt call them out... so i pushed a ball inside.. n da cats got scared off.. ahh.. wonder if they would be back again... haiz.. it was a bad move eh..

so in exhaustion.. i went upstairs.. turned on my comp.. saw nobody was online... n i turned it off.. went to shower.. and slumber..

0 comments: