Sunday, January 25, 2009

kitty kitty cats.. lol

hahha... u guys know wad.. im quite an animal carer actually... but.. not for thsoe friggin fuggly.. annoying.. mad dogs... (refer to my previous post)... damn them..

so it was 25th jan.. n i slept in da morning.. early from 9 till 2 sumthing.. when i woke up.. i was hungry.. darn hungry.. so went down n see wads to be eaten.. only cakes.. which my mum made.. i nvr really eat her cakes.. cos i dont say i dont like.. but its jus i seldom eat.. tats all.. so i took da cake to da living room.. n sat down with da newspaper.. n i was looking.. i heard some ''mewing''..
i went to da door.. n saw 2 cats.. one male n one female i guess.. da male looks fierce.. n da female.. seems like loitering around n neglecting da male cat.. lol.. it was interesting to see wad they were doing..

haha.. n so.. my brain.. struck up an idea.. y dont play with da cat.. haha.. i learned some skills to manage cats in pulau pangkor by observing how my teacher's daughter play with da cat.. to make a sound n it will come... lol.. i tried it.. n it worked.. lol. da cat aint scared of me.. LOLL.. so i went near it.. n rub his head.. lol.. den his neck.. lol.. she seems to enjoy it.. haha.. even laid down to play.. lol.. den it was cleaning itself.. kinda interesting too to see them.. lol.. they lick on they paw n then it uses da paw to clean da head part.. lol..

well.. da cat.. i dont know where it came from.. it looks like a stray cat.. but it looks clean.. lol.. i didnt really care about da dirt or bacteria im getting.. hopefully.. ntg is gonna happen to me.. lol..
well here are some pic of it.. hahaa

da 2 cats.. da male one is at da top there.. blackish.

shes drinking water eh..

lol..

sorry.. big hand.. lol

licking its paws..

she seems to enjoy it.. lol..

hehehe.. tats all da pics.. lol.. i washed my hands after playing eh.. so dont think tat im dirty lar.. hahaa.. wonder if da cat is gonna stay around my hse n find me whenever its free.. lol...

tis reminds me of a song we had in choral fest 2006.. lol

''i bought me a cat, my cat please me, i fed my cat under yonder tree, and my cat says fiddle eye fee''..

LOL.. i forgot da song name adi.. but it was a fun song.. haha.. i think there isnt any choir readers here eh.. haiz..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm bac.. lol finally can online.. *phew* -relieved..

lol hu says u must be a choir reader to know the name of the song??! underestimate ppl isit? hehe. all u need is GOOGLE.. WAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAA.. (haha proven to be ur anak murid eh??!) *wink*

well the title is I Bought Me A Cat (and dats ur first verse.. LOL)dun believe me?? check here : http://www.recmusic.org/lieder/get_text.html?TextId=22908

got full lyrics sumore =)
hehe happy cny sifu!! btw the dogs are darn funny!! lol lol..
enjoy 'moo moo' year. hope u'll have 'cow cow' fun. lastly, happy NIU year!! LOL =P