Monday, January 12, 2009

errkk...

my day.. haha.. early morning.. went to work for dad.. fixing comp again.. which im not so good at... at those eras.. swt.... i was until 1.30.. i walked off to parade.. gone up to da foodcourt... to buy waffles.. to... temporary fill my stomach i guess.. 1 piece dont do good to me.. besides.. they are not filling.. so.. i walked to bum city with my waffle.. haha.. before i reach bum city.. i've already finished da waffle.. i went to bum city.. jus to visit a fren of mine.. lee kar hou.. lol.. a classmate of mine.. well yeah.. had quite a chat.. haha.. had lydia calling me.. to confirm if i was really in parade.. haha.. well nobody knows im in parade.. except.. well a surprise for them.. lol..

after da chat.. i went down to popular.. haha.. my first thing.. lol.. i went to da STPM section.. grabbed a physics book n took a slight read.. lol.. its like been ages i've not touched any books.. its kinda like... weird for me to get into those books eh.. lol... hehe.. having to catch a glimpse.. i put da book back n went to da magazine corner.. mainly comp stuffs.. n games.. haha.. even though i cant play those games... but seeing pics.. readin some reviews.. its kinda good enuf... 2009.. certainly a year which many of my favourite games releasing their newer version.. haiz.. too bad i dont have a rig for them.. jus tis old junk..

so while i was reading da mags.. ''SIFU"... it came to my ears.. lydia was there.. really.. SWT.. i was like.. speechless eh.. suddenly somebody calling n i wasnt prepared at all.. hehe.. i was like... frozen. hahaa.. well.. she said she was getting some stuffs n popular.. n saw me.. coincident eh.. n she told me da gang is in marybrown.. so i finished my mag.. n felt like it da time to reveal myself.. LOL.. it sounds lame eh.. so i went down to da ground floor.. passed by kopitiam to see if my fren is there.. n he wasnt there.. so i went back to marybrown.. as i was walking.. i peeped into marybrown to see if those guys are there.. well.. i saw lydia from far.. tis time i was prepared.. to like at least bertegur.. say sumthing.. but i wasnt prepared to get something from her.. a keychain.. well.. i really dont know wad da purpose eh..

sunglass guy.. she says look like me eh.. SWT

well.. got da news from her.. its a souvenir from penang.. lol.. tat i shud say accessory ba.. lol. but still THANK YOU.. haha.. for getting me 'souvenir'.. well.. sorry tat i couldnt get anything from my trips.. haiz..

well later.. she went in to marybrown.. den some secs later followed by me.. n pei kei.. was.. swt.. like announcing my arrival... haiz.. den i jus walked in.. cool enuf eh.. haha.. talked to da ppl.. i wasnt expected to come.. lol.. bla bla.. waited for singyee to finish his burger.. lol.. den we set off.. to nowhere.. haiz.. ppl. deciding where to go.. parade.. its a small small place.. dont even need an hour to finish.. wad activities.. sing k.. bowling.. imax.. movie.. swt.. tats all.. sing k n imax is definitely out.. no good movies tis time.. its out.. left bowling our only choice.. well da ppl.. discussing while window shopped.. at last.. we came up.. to bowl.. well some didnt folo.. so they went on their on shopping..

bowling.. haha.. i've actually played before.. but im not pro lar.. well i nvr really liked bowling.. mainly cos da price.. to throw balls n pay tat much.. which i always think its expensive.. but now.. its like my taraf has gone up.. compared to movie.. sing k.. bowling is still da cheapest.. so wadever.. jus bowl.. n darn.. i planned to put a sock in my bag early morning but i forgot.. zzz.. i had to buy da socks.. rm2.. bah.. bad quality indeed.. i wonder.. y need socks lar.. haiyo...

well.. kinda had fun bowling.. i had couple of spare n a strike which i din see da pin dropping.. lol.. was tat soem glitch or it really dropped.. lol.. rings beside us.. are pros playing.. it thrills to see their skills.. da sound of da ball hitting n da style they bowl.. jus feels to be one of them.. im not sure if im really a sports person.. but wad i played today... i was trying to focus.. its not like a play for me.. more like a practice.. serious one.. lol.. but it was really fun..

so we had 2 rounds.. im not sure how long we've played.. so later.. we were dismissed.. da guys went to kopitiam for a drink.. i thought i was supposed to take da bus ride but since chen can fetch.. i'll jus folo.. n also my bus murid got her own transport home.. den its nvm.. haha.. i was sitting in kopitiam.. in a table of poi lam ppls.. well.. im not really fren with them.. n da language they used.. upper level cantonese... seomtimes.. i dont und wad they were saying.. n i was jus waiting them to finish eating so i could get home..

after eating.. da guys went to greentown.. dont know wad they wanted to do.. n well i followed chen... to wait for his dad.. had a chat with him.. normal.. bout driving.. study.. wadeva.. hahah.. n den back to home.. took a bath.. had a quick dinner.. a big one i guess.. as i was hungry.. n headed out for taekwondo..

argh.. i still havent condition myself.. my leg still cant bear with da runs n speed.. i even had cramp.. its gonna take me some time to regain my ownself.. argh.. im gonna have to work harder.. haiz..

good news lol.. i called da singapore NYP tis morning.. n im in da list of da offer.. well.. but still.. it has to look at my SPM result.. hope i get results tat really qualify me.. hope so.. n even better.. for some others in malaysia so i would have choices.. haha

off me goes..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome.. aiyo in reality it doesn't look lk u la. it juz looks lk the 'cool' emoticon u alwiz use.. MMG SWT la U.. i wanted to say "hou chi lei geh emoticon ar".. but forgot "geh emoticon" lol