Thursday, January 29, 2009

ah well.. my cny..

ekk... im getting sooo lazy to update eh... n my updates are jus my activites.. kinda like sien adi... not like my problems or wad.. lol.. so.. i'll try to give a summary on wad i did lar..

so 2nd day of cny.. tis was supposed to be da post title.. editted.. lol..2nd day.. i gambled.. lol.. my modal was from my mum.. firstly i saw my dad n uncles gamble only.. playing around rm 1 to rm 5 tats all.. so.. when mum went in.. i also.. like.. gimme rm1 lar.. lol.. so i gambled too.. blackjack.. or 21 point lar.. lol.. initially.. beginning i was kinda winning n losing.. more to losing.. n ever since i started betting rm2.. it started to change.. i was either winning or escaping only.. n losing is jus like once or twice.. so i got back all my mum's modal. n gave her even more.. lol.. i've gotten rm18 for my mum i guess.. roughly around tat.. lol..

seriously... my mind is blank now eh.. lol.. i forgot everything i did for da past few days.. haha.. random lar har.. hahaha

erm.. well my aunt came back from penang.. got some fireworks.. n like normal.. played with my little cousins.. sparkles.. some little firecrackers.. child's play.. lol.. it was da 3rd day..

4th day of cny.. at night we went over to moven peak for dinner.. my uncle said its annual staff dinner.. but he invited relatives over.. lol.. so its free.. steamboat.. rm30 per person.. n for me.. i dont really like it.. cos da stuffs arent really fresh.. but lotsa variety ler... seriously for big eaters.. well.. me.. sometimes i eat alot.. sometimes.. like kicik miao lo.. lol.. n wad kinda pissed me off.. haiz.. i wanted to go to frenz hse geh.. wai yin's hse having party.. gathering i suppose.. n da aunties.. n my mum.. talk talk talk talk non stop.. i was listening for an hour.. or more adi.. duh.. all da talkings.. wasting our time.. by da time i got to wai yin's hse.. already 11.. n they were playing cards.. gambling.. i watched a while n joined in.. played 3 games.. n i won rm3.. lol.. i stayed in wai yin's house for jus an hour.. haiz.. ppl had to leave so.. i had to leave too... damn.. all cos of wasting so much time back in moven peak.. n i kinda dislike my aunts.. cos they jus like to talk.. haiz..

hmm.. 5th day.. i rmb ntg... ahh yes.. i woke up at 1 sumthing... n it was all cos of da advertising van.. duh.. advertising houses in dunno where.. buy one lot.. free one car.. zzz... its like.. waking up da whole neighbourhood.. well.. i suppose almost everyone is already awaken.. except me.. its really annoying.. felt like banging da voice.. zzz.. so i had my lunch.. n sat down.. dad came back.. n asked me to go office with him.. to help him to install sum stuffs in his comp.. n mum told me to clean da office.. so da maid doesnt have to go... n fetch her back again.. aiseh.. so i went there.. dad opened everything.. da comp.. air-cond.. lights.. n told me to install tis tis.. n he told me.. he go find fren.. swt.. i suppose he go yum cha.. n left me alone in da office.. it was still off day for da workers.. so i finished installing.. well.. like always.. my hands are always itchy geh.. i check stuffs in dad's comp.. da anti-virus outta date.. so i helped him in getting new one... n found some common annoying virus which happened to me before.. got rid of it.. talked with my bro on msn bout da comp specs.. stuffs.. n den i ran a full system scan on da comp.. n full system scan takes alot of time.. so meanwhile... i began cleaning da office..

wad i had to do.. clean da rubbish bins.. n throw da big rubbish bag into da collectiong area.. vacuum da floors.. tats all.. n by da time i was finished cleaning.. da scan was completed.. ah.. nice timing.. lol.. so i got online.. but i have ntg to do.. so i called da.. n he told me he will come back shortly.. haiz.. so he came back.. n tried da programme he wants. it didnt work.. so i resort to install again.. n it worked.. well.. after tat.. we're done.. n got home.. at last..

so reached home.. saw my aunt cracking walnuts.. so i helped her.. haiz.. i was already tired.. but i still helped.. den we had spaghetti for dinner.. with my cousins n penang aunt coming over too.. n they are leaving after da meal.. after da meal.. we finish of da fireworks n firecrackers.. n its a goodbye to them.. well for me..

well den.. it was friday night.. well.. since its been quite a while i've not been to pasar malam.. i decided to go lo.. so i cycled.. like 3 mins.. i took about 10 mins to finish walking da whole pasar... quite a lot of stalls didnt open.. n food tat i wanted to eat wasnt there too.. so kinda dissapointed.. i wanted to go home.. well.. den somebody called my name.. ''kannn'' lol.. i thought it was who.. it was an old fren which we didnt really play together since form 2.. lol.. its liew kit sern.. an old mate.. hes with his gf.. n he came back from ns camp. well.. seeing he n his gf way of pak toh-ing.. kinda funny.. cos they arent like normal couples who jaga tis jaga tat... they are more like married couple.. lol.. n still so lovingly.. haha.. swt swt.. well.. it was quite a long chat too.. liek 20 mins i think.. after tat.. i left n cycled home..

reaching home.. i got online for a while den i slept.. it was 12 sumthing when i slept.. kinda like one of da earliest sleep for tis year... lol...

0 comments: