Tuesday, January 13, 2009

wad i had today.. lol

haha... morning.. i was awaken by dad.. which means.. i have to folo him to his place to work again.. haiz.. i was reluctant.. but at last.. i still woke up n went into da bathroom.. had my breakfast n headed off to da office.. i've missed da newspaper for 2 days.. cos i would normally read them after breakfast..

well.. always its da same job.. fixing da comp.. well.. wad my dad wants.. to have a spare computer which works.. n da comp.. has to be scrambled.. from da piles.. like to sabotage anything tat works n get da rig working.. well.. i tried n tried.. but.. aikz.. no idea wads wrong.. da comp aint working.. haiz.. really headache.. i sat infront of da CPU.. wondering wads wrong.. haiz.. i have several reasons for it.. but i've no idea how to make sure of it.. so at last.. i gave up.. haiz.. i told dad tat i dont know wads da problem n couldnt make it... so he told me to transfer da harddisk to another computer.. da main thing is he needs da files from da harddisk.. haiz... i wished it was wad he wanted at first... its jus easy.. n matter solved.. my job is done.. ahh...

so to wait until da lunch time for my dad to drive home.. i sat on da table n read my undang.. zzz.. reading 2 pages... i felt so tired. had my eyes shut.. but not sleeping.. it seems so weird to have some guy sleeping on da corner of da office while everyone is working eh.. hahaa..

lunch time came.. da workers went down.. left my dad. waiting for him.. after getting down.. a phone call.. a fren of my dads asked him for lunch... swt.. which means my dad aint going back.. so.. i resorted.. taking a bus home... aikz.. to tired adi.. still have to ambil bus.. it was da end or morning session at da time.. i thought of walking to parade to see look for my frenz.. well.. but i was too tired n hungry.. so i opted to go home..

went into da bus.. i boarded at parkson grand... da driving was talking to phone.. complaining no passengers... even after school.. swt.. tat would normally mean he would wait for ppl.. haiz.. after some 5 mins of waiting in da bus.. it finally moved.. ah.. bfore tat.. i visited da 100yen shop opposite parkson too.. lol.. indeed it sells japanese stuffs... well not all but majority japanese stuffs.. haha.. seeing those snacks. drinks in japanese words.. i smiled.. it reminded me of my japanese trip.. haha.. well da stuffs there.. 100yen.. converted it shud be around rm3.60.. but da stuffs there are 4.90.. lol.. doesnt make sense.. haha.. but still a nice shop..

well.. i wanted mum to fetch me.. but she had a meeting.. haiz.. so took da bus n walked home.. tats all.. its sweat again.. under da hot sun.. haiz.. got home.. took my bath.. had my lunch.. n headed off to bed... but before tat i read some undang.. good progress huh.. i dont wanna fail anymore... im taking it once again tis saturday.. better hope da computer doesnt cheat me again.. hahaha

im listening to red hot chilli peppers.. all da while i thought their song was extreme rock.. something like hardmetal or wad.. but it wasnt really tat at all.. jus rock but still da tone is slow.. haha. not bad.. i got to listen cos of tis death note opening theme song.. it was by them.. ''dani california'' nice!!.. hahhaa.. red hot chilli peppers earn a place in my music player.. lol

0 comments: