Thursday, January 22, 2009

driving listening lesson..

huhh.... i woke up at 10.30am... lol.. it was soo early... to me.. haha.. which i normally wake up at 1pm... lol.. today i gotta attend my driving listening lesson.. well.. i had my breakfast.. 2 slices of whole grain bread with kaya n garlic butter... n chatted with my aunty who jus arrived from canada yesterday.. n den read da newspaper... den it was like already 12.30... read some kiddo science mags.. haha...

den it was time to get ready... im prepared.. but my mum isnt back yet.. class starts at 1.30pm.. but she arrived at 1.20pm.. swt.. well.. ntg much.. i wasnt pissed.. cos she had to work.. n come back all da way to fetch me.. haiz.. so.. i arrived there at 1.30... settled da money n got my thumb print n went into da class.. oh btw.. tna hui ying was also in da class..

so.. we waited n waited in da class.. i even took a nap.. lol.. den i guess aabout 3 da lecturer came.. he started off.. by writing off.. ''etika dan disiplin pemandu''.. i was like huh.. i thought we were supposed to learn how to drive geh.. swt.. its a teori lesson.. i thought wad driving teori.. but it focus on our attitude.. bla bla.. swt.. well.. da lecturer was a strict one.. his tone.. lol.. his actions.. tells tat hes serious.. haha.. well.. funny thing.. he speaks vulgar too.. lol.. cantonese.. BM.. haha.. he mimics da way drivers scolding ppl in da car.. lol..

well.. 3 hours.. im not aware of da time.. but it sure is fast.. during da 20 mins break time.. i used all of it to sleep... lol.. n im not sure wad time did da class end.. lol.. but he was rushing.. when i got out.. i some a fren liew xue ming.. who got to first undang test with me.. he passed but i failed.. now.. he already practicing adi.. haiz.. but me.. i have yet to lay my hands on da steering..

so mum came n waited outside till i got back my IC.. so i got my IC.. n went into da car.. with us was my aunt.. mum went to buy some rice.. and den went to da emas foodcourt n tried out da ice kacang with my aunt.. while i got a yogurt drink... n a kacang pau.. lol.. after finishing.. stopped by at my uncles shop... had a chat n den we got home... at last... i've been like so tired...

took my bath n got my dinner.. n online till now.. lol

0 comments: