Thursday, January 8, 2009

mah day.. exhausting one..

whoa.. 8th of january 2009.. still holidaying.. like usual.. i woke up around 11.. tis time i guess its 11.30.. n like always.. i do my morning shower n stuffs.. den its breakfast.. breakfast was.. whole grain gardenia bread.. 2 slices.. with an half cooked egg.. well.. those egg yolk dripped down when im holding da bread vertically.. haha...

so i read da papers.. i really spend time on it.. haha.. den after tat.. went up da comp.. well.. cant use internet.. so i played games.. classic.. lol.. WORMS.. u guys played before?? a 2D game.. anybody wants can ask from me. but u need a software to install it.. its worms armageddon.. lol.. its new edition.. i mean.. updated.. haha.. well.. i played da mission mode.. sien adi.. den i play deathmatch.. haha.. classic... its was fun.. lol.. how i wished.. i had worms in my cellphone.. but mine couldnt support da real type... but da phone my dads using can.. haiz.. too bad.. wad a waste.. my dad has yet to fill anything on his phone eh.. his 2gb memory card is still empty.. OMG...

well.. after tat i had lunch with my mum.. curry chicken.. rendang.. without santan kelapa.. first time.. it taste like kari kapitan.. it taste good to me.. haha.. so my appetite was good.. after lunch.. i had to folo mum to billion.. in silibin one.. billion is a place i nvr been to so long.. it used to be my childhood supermarket.. i mean.. when i was small.. its like we go there at least once in 2 weeks.. i used to learn my organ near there.. so my parents always bring me over to pay a visit... fond memories back den.. u guys know tat at da pay counter there are candies n sweets.. lol.. when i was a kid.. when my mum was lining up to pay.. i would take some candies.. mostly smarties.. lol.. n put into da trolley or da basket... so when mum pays.. she would ask n give me some look den da candies would in da list.. LOL... haha but sometimes it doesnt work.. mum jus puts it back.. haha..

well.. tis time we went to buy mandarin oranges... for my mum's collegues in school.. bought 3 boxes.. 2 big n 1 small.. n den some stuffs.. for daily use.. haha.. i came across tis darlie toothpaste.. buying 2 packs will get u a free toy car.. i used to ask mum to buy da toothpaste.. so i could get da car.. haha well.. tis time after so long it happened again.. lol.. i asked mum if wanna buy n if its cheap.. mum said its okay.. lol.. n she bought.. lol.. n i've got myself a toy car.. haha.. im 18.. but im still interested in toy cars ehh. lol.. well... im lazy to upload da pic of da toy car.. well.. now im playing da toy car.. at a more matured way.. haha..learning physics make me wonder how tis n tat works.. im gonna dissemble da car n study it.. LOL..

haha.. well i carried da oranges to da car.. yesterday.. i jus resumed my taekwondo after months of skipping training.. n today.. my body aches all over.. n i could hardly get energy.. lol.. so carrying da oranges.. kinda like a hard work for me.. i mean.. like.. something tat really needs effort to do.. normally.. it can be carried easily.. haha..

well.. before tat.. we went to a utility shop in first garden to get a 5 litre can of paint.. to repaint da house.. n its gonna be my job.. huhh... came back home at 5.. i was already tired.. i wanna take a nap.. but mum told me to brush off da dirts off da walls.. so to repaint them.. haiz.. i was so tired adi... so.. took some rest.. n at 5.30.. i started working.. man.. my advice to u all.. dont buy a big house with a big garden unless u have da money to ask ppl to wash for u.... its such a tiring job.. n plus.. my body is already worn out.. i can hardly do da cleaning... it really took me lotsa effort.. n clean those walls.. i had to step into da bushes of plants.. haiz.. n my arms has to move n move n move.. its already in pain.. n now.. adds in strain.. now my arm feels so stiff.. n in pain when manoevouring.. haiz.. its gonna take some time to get back to normal lo.. well.. frankly speaking.. its really a good exercise back there..

hmm.. my body.. was all wet.. n full of dirt.. those green algae.. so it was an hour n half job.. i cleaned.. erm.. i guess 35% of da house gua.. it was tiring... aik.. i went to bath... ah den.. dinner... ah den.. now on computer.. lol..

0 comments: