Sunday, January 18, 2009

saturday.. undang.. hehe..

well.. today im supposed to get my undang test.. 2nd time.. i failed my first time with a score of 40 over 50.. which passing score was 42.. da day before.. a friday.. night.. i didnt online.. well i did on a while.. but tat was ntg compared to wad i normally do.. hahah.. i spent my time reading a undang book.. well.. sharp at 12.. i went to bed.. so tat i would have a fresh start tmr.. but it turned out.. i couldnt sleep at all.. i rolled.. n played with my phone.. i think im anticipating da next day.. i couldnt sleep.. at last.. at around 2am.. i dozed off.. i woke up.. at 7.08am.. set alarm at 7.10am.. but mum woke me up.. i felt tired.. but i had to wake.. wad to do..

so like always.. bathroom again.. den bla bla.. went down.. prepared myself.. n i had to wait for mum.. women.. always take lotsa time.. well.. i shud be there by 8.30am.. i havent got my breakfast n we had to go out to take breakfast before going to da driving school.. n mum is taking all da time.. so at last.. we went off at 7.45am.. took my granny.. n went to first garden n ate wanton mee.. sat is like wanton mee day for me.. almost every sat i would sat da same thing for breakfast.. wanton mee.. haha i love it.. well.. after breakfast.. it was already 8.10am.. well it would jus be fine for me to get there..

so i arrived at da driving school.. gave my ic to da worker n she went out.. told da driver to add another passenger.. so i thought.. da driver took da ic.. so i jus sat inside da van waiting to go to da test place.. arriving there.. we went up.. i was da last in da pack.. so we went up.. i did not see wad da driver do.. i thought he gave da ic to da clerk.. so again.. i jus sat quietly waiting for my turn.. when it was my turn.. swt da clerk asked for my ic.. i said.. given adi.. i though she was keeping.. duh.. it wasnt there.. n i supposed.. da worker back in da driving school didnt pass da ic to da driver or back to me.. duh.. so i couldnt do anything.. i had to call da driving school n send somebody to take my ic over to da test place... da phone call costed me rm1.. errk.. so i had to wait again.. AGAIN argh.. i hate waiting. especially in tat place... so small.. n da air isnt really ''free''.. da ventilation isnt tat good.. i could hardly breath fresh air.. so i went down n waited. for about 10mins.. alas.. it arrived.. my ic.. i thanked da guy.. n went up quickly.. n get my number.. but i still had to wait.. haiz.. wad a waste of time.. n i couldnt focus on da book.. seems like theres ntg to read anymore..

so it was my turn.. after waiting for like 30 mins? after getting my ic back lar.. so i went in.. wad i felt.. ntg really.. so i did them.. n i was lucky.. i got 2 exactly same question.. asking da signs.. exactly same.. but jus diff way of asking tats all.. well.. da questions are exactly from da book itself.. exactly.. if u really read it.. u know da answer.. they are 100% same.. so i kinda knew every answer.. even looking at da answers alone i know.. its like choosing da odd one out... well.. at da part C where some history n facts take in.. im not really sure with some of the questions.. so i did it with some guessing n abit of remembrance only..

i took 10 mins so finish everything.. n 5 mins to check again.. at last.. i submitted da result.. n i clicked on da ''keputusan''.. well.. it was all words.. i could really find my score at first.. all i see is 42/50.. markah lulus.. tat was my first glance.. so i thought i scored.. but looking throughly.. i was markah 50.. i was like LOL?? i scored 50? with a relieved feel i suppose.. not really happy.. cos i failed once. n its relief tat i passed at last.. n walked out.. so when i took my bag.. theres tis indian lady who came on da same van with me asked me how i did.. well.. i said pass.. n she asked how many marks.. full score.. slightly low voice.. she couldnt hear.. but da gal beside heard n told her.. n she said.. ''pandainya.. yoh.. sangat pandai lar..''.. i was like swt... so i got back to my place n sat down to wait for da result slip to be printed.. well.. da indian lady jus now.. who talked to me.. told me to inform da driver tat she n 2 gals have to stay back to retest.. so i got my slip.. n da aunt asked me for it.. n again.. tat line of hers '' ''.. again.. n again.. swt n walked out.. i walked to da driving school place.. another centre.. jus a short walk.. n gave da result to da clerk.. to certify n register for da lesson.. she took da profile n search my name.. n she saw tat i retest.. n asked me how much i got first time.. 40.. n she saw tis result.. ''aiyoh.. kenapa kali ini tinggi sangat pulak.. '' haha.. i was jus smiling.. tats all.. so i got da earliest lesson.. 22nd. next thurs.. gonna have 3 hours of listening.. so after settling i walked off to parade.. to meet up with my buddy... kong wai yin.. haha.. its been ages since we really had an outing..

so i walked to parade.. i was early enuf.. 11 sumthing.. n we planned to meet up at 12.. so i went to bum city n had some chat with my frenz.. as usual.. random chats.. so later.. at 12.. wai yin arrived n msged.. well his fren chicken wing.. which i know.. so they both planned to buy shirts.. so they walked in parkson.. n i teman my fren for lunch break.. ate at da why why.. jus beside bum city.. welll cheap food.. a set for rm5.90.. black pepper chicken rice with ''gam gat juice''... well da food wasnt tat great.. but its filling.. n cheap.. haha.. good place to eat indeed.. so after tat.. i went to visit some other frenz.. FOS.. parkson.. there are frenz working.. but they seem so free to chat.. lol.. so i met up with wai yin n chicken wing.. they were still looking for shirt to buy.. ah later.. when it was 1 sumthing.. wai yin suggest for lunch.. he had to pass da handphone to his bro.. so we went down to da entrance.. lol.. guess wad.. in kopitiam.. there was joel n his gf.. haha.. wai yin, chicken wing, and joel are 3 guys older den i am.. haha.. but i know them.. tats where i go find them when i was in form 4.. ponteng class to their form 5 classes.. haha.. its kinda like an old reunion.. haha.. reminds me of those days in school.. well.. they chatted in kopitiam.. as da junior.. n not really close with them.. i felt awkward to sit with them.. haiz.. but still as they requested i sat with them.. my antics.. werent tat normal.. i jus listened n laugh at wad they said n kept quiet.. haha.. i jus had a drink tats all..

so after tat.. wai yin n chicken wing n i headed off.. around parade.. to look for clothes.. welll not me.. its them.. i dont buy clothes normally.. so walked n walked.. around parade.. with them trying out some clothes.. n it was 4 already.. chicken wing had to go back.. wai yin couldnt call his bro.. had to look for him in parade... well... he was pissed.. like always.. panas baran.. haha.. so at an instant luck.. we bumped on him.. hahah.. so we headed off.. waiyin gave some scold to his bro.. lol.. n his bro was pissed too.. haha.. as an outsider.. couldnt do much.. it was nearing 4.30 when we are off from parade.. for my schedule.. i shud be jogging in stadium for taekwondo training.. at 5 sumthing.. but i guess to take da bus home also.. im gonna have to miss it...

so im at kamdar.. well i was lucky i guess. i waited around 3 mins n there was a bus already.. da same bus i took.. last few days ago.. exactly.. even da driver.. haha.. jus sat down... n waited for da bus to bring me to my destination.. well.. when da bus stopped at da bus stop in hugh low street.. swt.. lydia pang.. boarded da bus.. tat time.. swt.. got so ngam mou.. i thought she din see me.. n she jus walked.. well.. her eyes were looking at da back of da bus.. so i thought she wanted to sit at da back.. n den she stopped at my place.. erm.. instantly.. i moved slowly in... n she sat beside.. i was thinking.. 'yao gam kiu mou''... hmm.. cant talk much since shes viewing da blog.. i wasnt really normal.. haha.. awkward lar.. lol.. so tats all... chatted abit along da way.. well.. she certainly didnt look normal too.. haha..

so as we arrived at da bus stand.. jia hao pulak board da bus.. again.. yao gam kiu mou... zha dou alot today.. so many coincidence.. da bus moved into silibin n it started to rain.. well.. no umbrellas.. had to call mummy to pick me up... lydia got off earlier.. well.. tat time raining heavily.. so cham.. but its jus a short distance only rite.. haha.. i dropped off n walked into a mamak stall n waited for mum to come.. n so.. later i went home.. i took my bath.. n slept.. it was indeed a tired day.. n .. LOL+swt day .. ahhaah

its been great to be able to hang out with wai yin again.. like da old times.. really been ages eh.. my brother.. haha.. wai yin.. wyeyip.. u jus call it n it sounds da same.. tats how we knew each other.. lol.. n ever since.. we became gooooooddd buddies.. haha..

fuhh.. im off.. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. "hmm.. cant talk much since shes viewing da blog.."

got more things to add meh? lol nothing oso. juz sit thr lk sor sor dei oni mah. but it was seriously a "super swt" situation!

oh.. i tot hu said u v pandai tim.. rupanya kena puji by orang asing.. so, pandai boy ar.. congratz lar for ur perfect score.. (for the last time).. haha duno how many times jor i said this. lol..