Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16th Sept

hu.. 16th sept arrived at last. guess u ppl shud know wad day bah... haha

ah well... let see wad i can give out during birthday..
so my day started off at 9.. ah well woke up.. like always.. did wad i do in da toilet.. den after getting out i started repairing my comp.. fixing up stuffs... it was actually quite fast for da problem i used to have it. fixed it in jus 10 tries.. oh well.. but my bro cleaned da interior earlier.. made some components loosen so cant really fix it well... so i tried n tried n tried ah.. done at last...hope it doesnt give me anymore problems.

well den i had my breakfast at 10 sumthing.. had some peanut butter which i wont usually take.. cos peanut butter help pimples to grow.. ha.. wadever den i had an apple too.. as to balance it up with peanut butter. lolz.

my parents n my elder bro n uncle brian went to langkawi today.. uncle brian is my canadian uncle who is staying in malaysia for 2 months. guess i ll have to brush up my english conversations with him.. haha kinda enjoy it but i was afraid to have said manglish.. lol...

nothing much to do on tis day.. would be a boring day im sure... exam is still on n i have to study.. well i enjoy myself first now den later is books time.. aikz.. well jus another dull birthday for me.. alone in da house with 4 walls n bunch of books..
i still rmb bak in form 3 n form 4 i used to celebrate with choir bunch of buddies n poh ling's birthday is same as i do,haha. wonder tat time if they really celebrated her birthday or my birthday.. ppl tend to say it was poh ling's birthday tat i get to be celebrated as well.. tat kinda hurt me but nvm le.. its already a past.. ah but now they all left school n pursue their on study.. so wad can i do now. guess i ll have to celebrate myself.

somehow i've always thought of da olden days.. been in contact with some old seniors these few days.. get to know how they do n blah blah blah.. time flies.. still rmb those days where i used to hang out with them.. U6F3 was my frequently visited class during form 4 n 4s4 was during form 3. always ponteng tat time to find these ppl.. wonder if they still rmb me.. haiz.. really have to move on sometimes.. to forget a good fren to me is very hard... when they forget me.. i jus cant forget them easily.. it takes lotsa time... maybe my whole life i guess... wad to do.. my character is tat kind..

guess i'll end here bah.. quite sien adi.. haiz

=yippie=

0 comments: