Saturday, September 27, 2008

sat... wad a badass day again...

so yesterday i slept at 2am... i forgot to set my alarm to wake up tmr morning... i ended up sleeping till 9.20... n im having tt at 10am... early morning i get scoldings again... again from my mum.. im already pissing off... one morning ruins my whole day... so i rushed to get ready... n i was on time...

my firggin bro wore my slippers... n i had no shoes to wear on... so i jus took a stupid sandals n wear... not realising it was spoiled adi... grr... n still have to walk form moral tt to another bio place...

coming back home..my mum told my bro to buy rice for me.. but i din wan... she asked me y i don wanna buy... n i jus gave out..''i don like to eat ah.. cannot meh'' in a not happy tone.. i jus don feel like eating...
i told da shoe prob to my mum... n i was not happy at all... she jus said '' brother don have slippers ma... let him wear la".. i was wtf... its my slippers... its only RM10 lar.. y cant u buy another one for him... i was pissed n i jus replied tat to her... so i jus get scolding again... "next time u don wake up late n get a proper shoes to wear den"... arrrghhh y is it so unfair... everything i replied her was at a no-respect tone... tis is jus another friggin hated day...

so now i wanted to continue with da comp... she scolds me again.. "yesterday ""play"" till 2 not enuf lar? today still wan continue? u dont think trial is over means u can play da comp 24 hours" again pissing me off.. i jus said ''u wont und wad am i doing... u dont know comp stuffs u jus dont care wad i do lar''... she was like pissed off adi too... n i don wanna cont quarreling.. i wonder y he does scold my bro who play da stupid game on da comp n im jus on with da blank screen chatting with ppl sometimes... she jus scolds whenever i chat on msn... tats y i keep myself ''appear offline''.. she says chatting is freaking waste of time... duh..............................

0 comments: